No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I traded Pujols, Correia and Chris Young (D'Back style) for Morneau, Kung Fu Panda, James Shields and Heyward in Xio's league. Pretty sure I'll regret that eventually.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      I traded Pujols, Correia and Chris Young (D'Back style) for Morneau, Kung Fu Panda, James Shields and Heyward in Xio's league. Pretty sure I'll regret that eventually.

that was you & yoda, your the fool i forgot

Comment

I traded Pujols, Correia and Chris Young (D'Back style) for Morneau, Kung Fu Panda, James Shields and Heyward in Xio's league. Pretty sure I'll regret that eventually.
        I don't know. I voted against it thinking you got too much in return.

Comment

• I just got offered another trade for Morneau. I get Austin Jackson, King Felix, and Heath Bell. I give up Morneau. Should I?

Comment

It's not like Sandoval, Shields, and Heyward are on unsustainable paces.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
              Shields might be.

Comment

• Charlie Morton is so ******* terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                  Shields is pitching better than he ever has, which seems odd.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Shields is pitching better than he ever has, which seems odd.

Seeing your sig quote makes me laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      I don't know. I voted against it thinking you got too much in return.
                      Yeah, I shoulda read the trade before clicking accept just cuz I saw I would get Pujols.

Comment

• 7 of the Pirates' 22 losses have come from the right arm of Charlie Morton. If he never pitched, the Pirates would have a better record. Please NH, please bring up Lincoln now. I'm tired of seeing this piece of **** pitch. Stop using ******* excuses on why you're keeping with him. My grandmother can pitch better than him. Send him down or cut him.

Comment

• God I love being the opposite side of a Todd Coffey implosion for a change.

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

• Chan Ho Fail!

Comment

• i love being on the opposite side of a mid-innings collapse. unfortunately boston is still losing.

if only the yankees could lose all signs of life after a fourth inning lead like the sox.

EDIT: as i say this.... YOUK!

also, sox still kinda suck.

Comment

• Johnny Cueto last 2 starts:
                                16 IP, 1 walk 15k, 1 BB, 8H, 1 ER

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information