MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha.

FYI guys, Posey was called up at the beginning of August.

And just to show how dumb Giants management is, Sabean was pissed at Molina for not playing through an injury. So he called up Posey to motivate Molina. And if that isn't stupid enough, Botchey, being a former backup catcher, felt that was disrespectful to Molina, so he refused to play Posey. He went so far as to continue to bench Posey even after the other catcher Eli Whiteside caught all 14 innings the night before and he ran Whiteside out there the next morning. Botchey's reasoning was "to keep him fresh."

But you're right Yotojets, Botchey is a good manager.
    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Now Jose Reyes is out 2-8 weeks. FML.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Now Jose Reyes is out 2-8 weeks. FML.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post

:( 10 char
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Now Jose Reyes is out 2-8 weeks. FML.

Comment

Yup one year with injuries makes that true. Johnson is hurt every year.
              And so it begins....

Comment

• Also, I usually defend Omar but even I can't do it this time. In a conference call he was happy with himself and "this is why we re-signed Alex Cora." Yeah because having Alex Cora as our starting SS for 2 months is going to be f'ing great. Cora and Castillo defense up the middle makes me puke. We was actually friggen happy that we have Cora in there now, I just don't get it. Ugggghhhhh. I was still excited for Opening Day without Beltran but now Reyes is gone. **** this ****.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  And so it begins....
                  Reyes is the new Baldelli.

Comment

Also, I usually defend Omar but even I can't do it this time. In a conference call he was happy with himself and "this is why we re-signed Alex Cora." Yeah because having Alex Cora as our starting SS for 2 months is going to be f'ing great. Cora and Castillo defense up the middle makes me puke. We was actually friggen happy that we have Cora in there now, I just don't get it. Ugggghhhhh. I was still excited for Opening Day without Beltran but now Reyes is gone. **** this ****.
                    Red Sox nation may still take you as a fan.

Comment

• Except Baldelli never was as good as Reyes and not Top 5 at his position.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        Red Sox nation may still take you as a fan.
                        I actually stick with my team through this garbage. Sh*tty or not.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• And Jerry Manuel is trying to do everything in his power to destroy Jennry Mejia by making him a reliever. Jesus Christ, what an awful organization.

Comment

• Hello everyone, meet my new 2010 MLB Draft Prospect crush:

SS Manny Machado

That's all, bye now!
                            Last edited by ccB; 03-11-2010, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                              Haha.

FYI guys, Posey was called up at the beginning of August.

And just to show how dumb Giants management is, Sabean was pissed at Molina for not playing through an injury. So he called up Posey to motivate Molina. And if that isn't stupid enough, Botchey, being a former backup catcher, felt that was disrespectful to Molina, so he refused to play Posey. He went so far as to continue to bench Posey even after the other catcher Eli Whiteside caught all 14 innings the night before and he ran Whiteside out there the next morning. Botchey's reasoning was "to keep him fresh."

But you're right Yotojets, Botchey is a good manager.
                              He was called up on September 2nd.

If you want to blame someone about Posey then it is Sebean, not Brochy. It is all right to whine about Brochy being "Yes, sir" robot but insulting Brochy for not playing Posey is carelessly stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                                And Jerry Manuel is trying to do everything in his power to destroy Jennry Mejia by making him a reliever. Jesus Christ, what an awful organization.
                                What is it with you people? Bitching about prospects in the process that you disapproved of?

Posey is not a starter on opener's day when Wieter just joined with Orioles in the midst of 2009 season on the 2nd year removed from college season. Posey will be around this season but it is just as a matter of time.

Mejia's stuff is ready but his presence under duress is not ready. Having him in bullpen makes sense. Mets want to win so Mejia in the bullpen does help. If Mets do not want to win then Mejia wont be even in majors as he probably will pitch in double A and then triple A to log some innings.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information