X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    I think of him as a future OF.
    Future Manny? :)

I don't know man. If he pushes for MLB spot in a couple of years and Mets don't trade him for Jaime Moyer, then I'd rather move Wright or Davis to OF.
    Last edited by MaxV; 05-18-2010, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      They say he's extremely unathletic and slow. Hanley might not be the greatest SS or even try all the time but he certainly isn't slow or unathletic.

He's not really unathletic. Just slow. The two don't necessarily go hand in hand, at least not to me. From what I saw he's got good initial quickness and good reactions which is why I think he can handle himself at 3B.

Comment

• Pardon the interruption.

The Jays lead the league in homers (65). Just thought I'd inform you all. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
          Pardon the interruption.

The Jays lead the league in homers (65). Just thought I'd inform you all. :)
          The Blue Jays did this last year before dropping off. They were 26-14 at this point last year.

Comment

• going to the Dodgers/Astros game tonight, Andre Ethier Bobble head tonight too, also Dodgers going for win #9 in a row, also Russell Mrtin who should be leading off is on a 12 game hit streak, GO DODGERS

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
              The Blue Jays did this last year before dropping off. They were 26-14 at this point last year.
              They probably will drop off but its still fun to watch for now. Going to the game today was ******* great. Jays hit 4 dingers

Comment

• I ******* hate the Phillies so much. God damn Philadelphia...

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                  I ******* hate the Phillies so much. God damn Philadelphia...
                  Why do you hate them?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    Why do you hate them?
                    Because this is the 2nd straight start they've wasted for Halladay.

2 runs is apparently insurmountable.

Comment

• Halladay has thrown 130 pitches and has not come out. Wow.

Comment

• I love how the Pirates beat Roy Halladay, but lose to Kyle Kendricks. Wonderful.

Comment

• the red sox make me want to bang my head against a desk.

Comment

• GO REDS!!!!

WOOOHOOOO... This roll they've been on has been awesome to watch.

Comment

• 4 times thia year Zack Greinke has left with a lead...and 4 times the bullpen has blown it

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                                the red sox make me want to bang my head against a desk.
                                Yep. It's been awhile since I've looked forward to the trade deadline as potential sellers. This team just doesn't have it this year. First the offense was terrible, the pitching was average, and the defense was very good. Now the offense has been very good, the defense has been average, and the pitching has been terrible. Go figure.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information