No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Angeles Dodgers are going for win #10 & Russell Martin is on a 13 game hit streak (longest in the MLB). Lakers/Dodgers 2NITE Let's GO LA

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
      I mean his numbers are good, but i guess i just dont like the way he throws. He goes out there and lives off his fastball, that isnt that good anymore, usually 92-94 and topping out around 96. He doesnt locate it, but thinks he can blow it by everyone who gets in the box. Idk, as a college pitcher i just get frustrated watching someone like that throw lol..
      His strikeout, walk, flyball, are not good, and he still has a lucky BABIP. His numbers aren't good. FIP of 5.19.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
        Los Angeles Dodgers are going for win #10 & Russell Martin is on a 13 game hit streak (longest in the MLB). Lakers/Dodgers 2NITE Let's GO LA
        Damn right my man, i like where your head is at

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
          His strikeout, walk, flyball, are not good, and he still has a lucky BABIP. His numbers aren't good. FIP of 5.19.
          Closers tend to outperform their FIPs if they have good enough stuff (look at Mo). I'm not saying I think Papelbon will be able to survive much longer in the AL East, but still.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• And Harang regresses....again.
            Brandon Phillips made an incredible catch...then appeared to have been hurt but it's ok he just swallowed his chew

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• I like how Wade's control isn't terrible right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                I like how Wade's control isn't terrible right now.
                **** my life.

Comment

• I've been looking into Giovany Soto (Tigers minor league pitcher, not the Cubs catcher) lately, and he's been pretty damn impressive so far this year. A strikeout an inning with a very good groundball rate as a 19 year old lefty in Single A. The one thing I'm having trouble with is actually getting some information about his stuff, so does anyone know?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Hanley back in the lineup.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• Well, this has been fun. If only it stopped raining.

Comment

• Goddamn AJ Burnett.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Isn't Gulf Coast League rookie ball, not single A? And by your Fernando Martinez standards, 19 year old in rookie ball would be a non-prospect. You can thank me later Mets fans.
                          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• david ortiz has been so good this month... two game winning streak? unfortunately even that great achievement can't save the sox from the fact that they're in the same division as the yankees and rays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                              Isn't Gulf Coast League rookie ball, not single A? And by your Fernando Martinez standards, 19 year old in rookie ball would be a non-prospect. You can thank me later Mets fans.
                              He's pitching with West Michigan douche.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                                Isn't Gulf Coast League rookie ball, not single A? And by your Fernando Martinez standards, 19 year old in rookie ball would be a non-prospect. You can thank me later Mets fans.
                                Age matters less with pitchers anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information