MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
    What is it with you people? Bitching about prospects in the process that you disapproved of?

Posey is not a starter on opener's day when Wieter just joined with Orioles in the midst of 2009 season on the 2nd year removed from college season. Posey will be around this season but it is just as a matter of time.

Mejia's stuff is ready but his presence under duress is not ready. Having him in bullpen makes sense. Mets want to win so Mejia in the bullpen does help. If Mets do not want to win then Mejia wont be even in majors as he probably will pitch in double A and then triple A to log some innings.

If the Mets don't want to win? What the **** are you talking about?

Comment

What is it with you people? Bitching about prospects in the process that you disapproved of?
      Having intelligence about prospects isn't too difficult.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Mejia should not be on the opening day roster. He needs to develop as a starter so having him pitch in the bullpen makes no sense. He has 200 IP in the minors and his secondary stuff is not full developed yet. You're killing his development by having him in the bullpen. You don't take a kid with the upside of a #1/2 and let him dangle in a major league bullpen when he's not ready.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Having intelligence about prospects isn't too difficult.

but handling prospect is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Mejia should not be on the opening day roster. He needs to develop as a starter so having him pitch in the bullpen makes no sense. He has 200 IP in the minors and his secondary stuff is not full developed yet. You're killing his development by having him in the bullpen. You don't take a kid with the upside of a #1/2 and let him dangle in a major league bullpen when he's not ready.
            The opening day roster is not set until April so it is immature to make an accusation even though Manuel hinted he may use him for setup role. Mets have to find a reliever to prevent that happen. kiko? lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              If the Mets don't want to win? What the **** are you talking about?
              what the **** do you talk about?

Comment

• Damn, I wished I was able to watch that TB-Pirate game. 31 runs scored. Too bad that the Pirates blew it in the bottom of the 9th with the bases loaded and 1 out.

Comment

The opening day roster is not set until April so it is immature to make an accusation even though Manuel hinted he may use him for setup role. Mets have to find a reliever to prevent that happen. kiko? lol.

Igarashi, Kiko, Parnell, etc. We have options. Even if they all suck in the end, it's really not worth stunting Mejia's development. That's just ******* ********.

Comment

• So apparently Bumgarner's stuff hasn't come back yet. Poor Borat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                      So apparently Bumgarner's stuff hasn't come back yet. Poor Borat.
                      FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

God hates me.
                      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post

God hates me.
                        You can trade him to the Pirates for Ryan Doumit or Zach Duke. One of those two.

Comment

God hates me.
                          No, I don't hate you.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

God hates me.
                            only because your a San Fransisco Giants fan

Comment

God hates me.
                              Give the Orioles back Steve Johnson and I'll consider letting your team compete this year.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I guess you cant tell what is difference between heavy and explosive fastballs.
                                I play college baseball, but i can tell you right now that Strasburg has a very EXPLOSIVE fastball.

youre talking ou of your ass.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information