Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
    Also, Ellsbury takes hilarious routes.
    True. But in that small left field, that shouldn't be as terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
      Also, Ellsbury takes hilarious routes.
      True story. It's funny how some people think he's a good center fielder because he made a high rate of diving catches. Of course they were only due to him being god awful at running to the ball.
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Ellsbury has been a fantastic defensive left fielder in 86 career games (small sample size, but not that small). Yeah, he's a bad center fielder but he won't be playing there once Cameron comes back.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
          Ellsbury has been a fantastic defensive left fielder in 86 career games (small sample size, but not that small). Yeah, he's a bad center fielder but he won't be playing there once Cameron comes back.
          23 seasons of UZR data is considered a big enough sample size. 86 games is way too small.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            Dude, you're so ******* annoying. I wished the Pirates had the pitching and hitting of your club, and yet you ***** whenever the best player in baseball doesn't get a hit for a night. You can't get a hit in every single game and even the greatest of players go through slumps. Seriously, shut the **** up. You should be happy you have Pujols. But if you don't want him, there's a team in the Central that would kill to have him. Send him to the Pirates for free since, according to you, sucks. God.
            I remember you bitching about Malkin's play a couple of seasons ago.

Pot, meet kettle

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
              Ellsbury has been a fantastic defensive left fielder in 86 career games (small sample size, but not that small). Yeah, he's a bad center fielder but he won't be playing there once Cameron comes back.
              To be fair, I'm pretty sure you or I could play left field effectively at Fenway.

By defensive metric standings Bay was horrid in left prior to park adjustment to his metrics.
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Fichbowl's rays mancrush Thomas Rafferty has retired.

Comment

• Justin Morneau is good.

Comment

• John Axford's mustache is the greatest in sports.

Comment

• boston's going to lose tonight.

daisucke vs the phillies... it's probably best if i don't even look at the box score.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                        boston's going to lose tonight.

daisucke vs the phillies... it's probably best if i don't even look at the box score.
                        I wouldn't doubt it but some of the veteran hitters for Boston might hit Kendrick around a bit, and Daiskue had a pretty good outing but he can be inconsistent. On streak for cash I went with the Sox, but the Phillies bats scare me always.
                        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                        Coples is that dude.
                        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          Dude, you're so ******* annoying. I wished the Pirates had the pitching and hitting of your club, and yet you ***** whenever the best player in baseball doesn't get a hit for a night. You can't get a hit in every single game and even the greatest of players go through slumps. Seriously, shut the **** up. You should be happy you have Pujols. But if you don't want him, there's a team in the Central that would kill to have him. Send him to the Pirates for free since, according to you, sucks. God.
                          Dude has played like garbage all of may. In a contract year i expect him to play like he actually wants one of the richest contracts of all time. Right now he has 1 homerun after hitting 8 in April and has been batting a measly .282 And an update for today he went 0/4 he has been awful
                          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                            Dude has played like garbage all of may. In a contract year i expect him to play like he actually wants one of the richest contracts of all time. Right now he has 1 homerun after hitting 8 in April and has been batting a measly .282 And an update for today he went 0/4 he has been awful
                            and he's still the best player in the mlb. it's called a slump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post

Holy **** shut up. He's has a .952 OPS for the season and the .837 he's put up for this month is still well above average. Babe ******* Ruth had slumps that were a hell of a lot worse than this.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                                and he's still the best player in the mlb. it's called a slump.
                                Exactly. Baseball as a whole is underrated as far as difficulty and I mean Albert himself will tell you that, and Kazmir has been pitching pretty well for LAA anyway.
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                                Coples is that dude.
                                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information