Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    I've kind of always wanted a Rockies and/or Angels fan to post here.
    Ohh I agree. I've always thought Rockies but we could use some Angels love also.
    #Chop


    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      I've kind of always wanted a Rockies and/or Angels fan to post here.
      I can act like a Rockies fan for the season if you want.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
        Kelly Shoppach replaces him in 2 weeks or so.
        Then Ryan Doumit replaces him.

        Comment


        • If the Rockies were an AL team I'd be hyping them up a lot more. They were my pick to win the NL West.
          #Chop


          sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            Then Ryan Doumit replaces him.
            Don't need Doumit.

            Comment


            • lester's last seven starts:

              49.2 ip, 1.44 era, 58:19 k:bb and probably some fancy sabermetrics as well

              Comment


              • So my dad and I went to the Twins Yankees game tonight. ******* 70 dollar tickets and it gets rained out, and apparently our tickets aren't good for the makeup tomorrow.

                Comment


                • So, we paid $62 a seat to go to tonight's game. The game is suspended after 5 innings at 0-0. They choose to resume it tomorrow at 4pm??? And only people with tickets for tomorrow's originally scheduled game can come to the unfinished game at 4? Among the dumbest moves the Twins have made in a very long time. Why not start the game at 11:30 and then clear the stadium? This is a 'premium' game, where they charge more money for tickets because it's against the Yankees, and they are telling us that we saw a "full" game because we got to bat 5 times. Absolute crock of ****.

                  Good thing we waited in the pouring rain for 80 minutes after, too.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by djp View Post
                    So, we paid $62 a seat to go to tonight's game. The game is suspended after 5 innings at 0-0. They choose to resume it tomorrow at 4pm??? And only people with tickets for tomorrow's originally scheduled game can come to the unfinished game at 4? Among the dumbest moves the Twins have made in a very long time. Why not start the game at 11:30 and then clear the stadium? This is a 'premium' game, where they charge more money for tickets because it's against the Yankees, and they are telling us that we saw a "full" game because we got to bat 5 times. Absolute crock of ****.

                    Good thing we waited in the pouring rain for 80 minutes after, too.
                    I'm trying to see it from their point of view and struggling to find any logic. I hope they're being bombarded with the letters and e-mails of pissed off fans right now.

                    Comment


                    • DJP is your father Yo?


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • spoiler alert

                        Comment


                        • I'm amazed it's taken you guys so long.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            I'm trying to see it from their point of view and struggling to find any logic. I hope they're being bombarded with the letters and e-mails of pissed off fans right now.
                            They haven't had to deal with this type of stuff in 30 plus years. They don't know what they're doing.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              They haven't had to deal with this type of stuff in 30 plus years. They don't know what they're doing.


                              We've already had a rainout this year and they handled it exactly the way they should have.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                We've already had a rainout this year and they handled it exactly the way they should have.
                                Yeah but that game was postponed before it started. But this is the way most teams handle supsended games. It sucks for the fans, but it's just the way it is.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information