MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    How are Pat the Bat, Griffey and Matsui ahead of Ortiz in the AS voting?
    Griffey is just a fan favorite, people remember how he used to play the game, they remember someone that in their prime could have very well been the best player to ever play.

Thats why hes up there.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
      Griffey is just a fan favorite, people remember how he used to play the game, they remember someone that in their prime could have very well been the best player to ever play.

Thats why hes up there.
      Hahahahahahahaha best to ever play.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha best to ever play.
        You are in pure denial if you dont think he was on pace to be the best to ever play baseball if the fields up in Seattle didnt shred his knees.

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
          You are in pure denial if you dont think he was on pace to be the best to ever play baseball if the fields up in Seattle didnt shred his knees.
          Being that Bonds was a better player the entire time, I don't think I'm in denial.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Now is this considered a fly out or a line out? Mauer lines one off the ass/lower back of David Robertson and the ball goes 20-25 feet in the air and A-Rod catches it. You don't see that every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
              Now is this considered a fly out or a line out? Mauer lines one off the ass/lower back of David Robertson and the ball goes 20-25 feet in the air and A-Rod catches it. You don't see that every day.

That's the kind of thing that happens when we play the Yankees. Over and over again.

Comment

• All-Star voting is hilarious. I mean Jimmy Rollins has played in 12 freaking games lol and I love Polanco but no way should he be leading for 3rd base. I could name like 10 guys more deserving.

Comment

• The All Star voting further proves that the coaches, players, and writers should chose the teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    The All Star voting further proves that the coaches, players, and writers should chose the teams.
                    The majority of the writers are stupid too, the only reasonable solution is for me to pick the teams.

Also Brendan Harris is just awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      The majority of the writers are stupid too, the only reasonable solution is for me to pick the teams.

Also Brendan Harris is just awful.
                      Or let me pick the teams so the lone Twins representative would be Jesse Crain.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Or let me pick the teams so the lone Twins representative would be Jesse Crain.

Only on the condition that you don't let him on the plane back to Minneapolis.

Comment

Only on the condition that you don't let him on the plane back to Minneapolis.
                          I would bump him to starter.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            The All Star voting further proves that the coaches, players, and writers should chose the teams.
                            Coaches are dumb too and play favorites.

Comment

I would bump him to starter.
                              And I would smother you in your sleep in front of Job.

Comment

And I would smother you in your sleep in front of Job.
                                I don't think you would do it. And I would like to welcome back Jeremy Bonderman the solid starter, as I believe he is backish at this point (even if he's just pitching well against a horrible Mariners offense).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information