No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pile it on, Reds! Pile it on!!! I want Morton out of the rotation.

Comment

• I think Morton is the only starting pitcher to go up 0-2 on a guy and then throw four straight balls. Such a ******* joke.

Comment

• Pujols with a bomb. Maybe that'll get someone to shut up.

Comment

• That lineup is pretty sad without Votto too, so Morton is just so bad it's ridiculous.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• There u go Hines 7-0 now.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Morton has faced 18 batters in 2 innings i have never seen that before.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                There u go Hines 7-0 now.
                I hate Cueto for not driving in anymore runs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                  Morton has faced 18 batters in 2 innings i have never seen that before.
                  Really? Getting through the lineup twice in 2 innings isn't that rare.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Pirates are 1-9 with Morton starting. If he wasn't starting, I could see 4-6 or 5-5. Our record would be closer to .500, but since he shows signs of improvement, he stays in. I wonder what the excuse will be after the game now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                      If it coincides with him going 0/5 yea i do
                      Cry me a ****** river bro, to me you sound like someone that knows nothing about the game of baseball. If you can go out and get hits against big league pitching cool, if not than just shut up.

Youre on a message board while Albert Pujols is winning MVP's and hitting Jimmy Jacks like its going out of style.

Everyone has bad months. Get a life.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                        Cry me a ****** river bro, to me you sound like someone that knows nothing about the game of baseball. If you can go out and get hits against big league pitching cool, if not than just shut up.

Youre on a message board while Albert Pujols is winning MVP's and hitting Jimmy Jacks like its going out of style.

Everyone has bad months. Get a life.
                        I suggest you and every sports reporter do the same. You're on a message board bitching about someone else bitching. Pot meet kettle.

Glad to see the cardinals offense showing signs of life. Cards/Cubs series is right around the corner hopefully they stay hot and win me money
                        Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• So when did Johnny Cueto decide he was going to be a complete beast? These past 4 starts have been fantastic.

Comment

• How do you let Miguel Cairo get 3 hits?

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Who would win? The Akron Aeros of the Cleveland Indians?
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Akron. They have the best player in Santana.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information