No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow who loses to the royals TWICE? IN A ROW?

Comment

• To win the triple crown do you have to lead only your league or both?

Comment

• As a Pirate fan, the only thing I am looking forward to is bringing up the kids, the draft, what we get for Doumit, and following our awesome starting pitching in the minors. Bryan Morris should win the Minor League Pitcher of the Year if he keeps up his domination.

Comment

• I pose this question to the forum:

If Hines didn't care about the Pirates would they be relevant on this board?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            I pose this question to the forum:

Easy answer:

Maybe. People will be bringing up Charlie Morton every five days and what bonehead plays they made or stupid moves they made. Or they'd bring them up when they talk about terrible teams and how their team got beat by the Pirates. They won't be talked about much since I am the only one that posts about the Pirates here.

Comment

Absolutely not. I mean there are no Astros fans who post in the MLB thread and no one ever ******* talks about them.

Comment

• Commie is an Astro fan, but he hasn't posted here as much. There's also another Astro fan, but I forget what his name was.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  Commie is an Astro fan, but he hasn't posted here as much. There's also another Astro fan, but I forget what his name was.
                  That is why explicitly said there are none who post in the MLB thread.

Comment

• I just find it funny. I mean I'm an O's fan, no denying it. Yet I don't fill entire pages about them because frankly they're not relevant enough to warrant cluttering up this thread.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Igarashi hasn't shown a single sign of being anything near decent, so I'm not sure why Jerry has a boner for him. If Mejia's such an important part of our pen like that ******* idiot claims, he should be in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                        Igarashi hasn't shown a single sign of being anything near decent, so I'm not sure why Jerry has a boner for him. If Mejia's such an important part of our pen like that ******* idiot claims, he should be in the game.
                        I can't agree more. I mean it's really such a god damn waste to have him on the team it makes no sense. Parnell is having a very good year in AAA even though his E.R.A. is a bit high. He's striking out guys a lot more than last year which was one of his problems. If Jerry wants a hard throwing righty bring him back up.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Ah damnit...I was trying to think up some snarky comment, but of course my Brewers are below the Pirates in the standings and barely ahead of the Astros. Point is, I feel your pain.

The Brewers have 13 pitchers on their roster right now. Half are too old veterans who have lost their stuff (Jeff Suppan, Trevor Hoffman, Claudio Vargas, Doug Davis). The other half are freshly called up rookies who are not ready to be carrying a team (Braddock, Axford).

But with Prince inevitably on the way out, the youn'uns are all we really have to look forward to. If(when) Prince Fielder leaves, a piece of my heart will go with him...Watching him, Braun, Rickie Weeks and now Casey McGehee all develop and come up together has been the driving force in Milwaukee baseball.
                          Last edited by Whistler6; 05-29-2010, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• Hines may give a little too many updates but I don't mind. I like keeping up with all the teams around the league and the posters here help me do that a little better.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yea I don't see anyone complaining about the Mets spam and they suck! (just kidding I love you all, except Chucky).

It's a ******* baseball thread, quit bitching about people posting about baseball.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Giants called up Buster Posey per Buster Olney

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information