MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    It's nice of Fernando Martinez to not take any walks.

Too busy dropping bombs upon *************.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
      .444/.600/.833/1.433, 1 HR, 5 RBI, 2 SB

Those are Jason Heyward's numbers so far. Absolutely ridiculous.
      Bobby Crosby:

.381/.381/.952/1.333 3 HRs, 9 RBIs, 3 2Bs.

Comment

• Austin Jackson
        .429 .515 .714 1.229

Comment

• I don't even know the numbers, but Nick F***ing Johnson!!!

Comment

• How did people miss this golden comment?

"I doubt they even had a pitch count" in Cuba, Baker said. "That's very important. Sometimes you can under-pitch a guy if he's used to throwing. I see him out there throwing long-toss. He throws every day. This winter was probably the longest he's been off in his whole career. You just hope you don't un-train him."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...T2010031105280

That's right Dusty. Don't untrain him. 200 fastballs, 100 breaking balls a day should keep his arm steady.

Comment

• Poor Chapman.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Good ol' Dusty Baker lol.

Comment

• good stuff on Chapmen...

....if the cards ever thought of getting rid of Albert they would be pretty dumb

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• That's smart. I feel like pitchers today are weaker because they get used to all of that rest.
                    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                      That's smart. I feel like pitchers today are weaker because they get used to all of that rest.
                      i pitch....and i can tell you first hand that you need rest. you cant just throw throw throw and expect to be at your best.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

That's smart. I feel like pitchers today are weaker because they get used to all of that rest.
                        you weaken the army by throwing over and over again...

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          Bobby Crosby:

.381/.381/.952/1.333 3 HRs, 9 RBIs, 3 2Bs.
                          Lol, don't get your hopes up. Myself and many other A's fans have made that mistake several times over the years. He always kills it in ST, but he'll suck balls once the season starts.

Comment

Tell that to Kerry Wood, Mark Prior, Edinson Volquez, and all the other pitchers that Baker has driven into the ground over the years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
                              Lol, don't get your hopes up. Myself and many other A's fans have made that mistake several times over the years. He always kills it in ST, but he'll suck balls once the season starts.
                              Yeah I know. I just hope a new team would bring out his bat potential more.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                Tell that to Kerry Wood, Mark Prior, Edinson Volquez, and all the other pitchers that Baker has driven into the ground over the years.
                                Seriously, it can never be a good thing going forward when we assume he'll wreck a pitcher, then all of a sudden it happens again.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information