MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
    Ummm yep. Suppan loads the bases, gives up 2 runs. 38 hits, 19 earned runs, a .353 batting average against, in 27 innings isn't a fluke! ****ing Macha.
    Ollie for Suppan haha? I say we send them together on a boat across the Pacific.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      You're going to be disappointed when Happ starts to pitch like the 5th starter he is.
      Yea, whatever. He cost me $1. But he was the only pitcher I kept from last years team, so that would hurt.

Plus, you know, I figured the Phillies may want to win games. Guess I was wrong.

Comment

• Another Suppan shelling. Suprised? Hardly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Ollie for Suppan haha? I say we send them together on a boat across the Pacific.
          If Suppan was making 3-4 million, I could accept it. But 13 million to serve up L's is tough to swallow. I'm not usually this bitter when it comes to the Brewers, but the hate I have towards the corpse of Ken Macha and dead-armed Jeff Suppan cannot be controlled any longer.

You send the boat off, I'll make sure it sinks midway. Alright deep breaths...I'm back. The Brewers are not out of it, they have solid young talent, Braun is a stud, the bullpen is solidifying...No!

**** it! I hate Ken Macha. 6-2 Mets, Jeff Suppan gives up 2 more. I need a shoulder to cry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            If Suppan was making 3-4 million, I could accept it. But 13 million to serve up L's is tough to swallow. I'm not usually this bitter when it comes to the Brewers, but the hate I have towards the corpse of Ken Macha and dead-armed Jeff Suppan cannot be controlled any longer.

You send the boat off, I'll make sure it sinks midway. Alright deep breaths...I'm back. The Brewers are not out of it, they have solid young talent, Braun is a stud, the bullpen is solidifying...No!

**** it! I hate Ken Macha. 6-2 Mets, Jeff Suppan gives up 2 more. I need a shoulder to cry on.
            I'm always here.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Well there goes the season. 10 games under .500 at the end of May. Wonderful. Luckily we play the Cubs who we seem to hit just fine this season. Bring up the kids and see what they can do. I just hope we don't finish in last place.

Brewer fans, John Russell for Ken Macha?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                Well there goes the season. 10 games under .500 at the end of May. Wonderful. Luckily we play the Cubs who we seem to hit just fine this season. Bring up the kids and see what they can do. I just hope we don't finish in last place.

Brewer fans, John Russell for Ken Macha?
                So you still want to leave Tabata down then?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I'd punch you in the face if you were right next to me.

Comment

Someone is funny today.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm always here.
                      After I put Ken Macha in a mental health asylum for being ******** and drown Jeff Suppan in Lake Michigan, I am going to swim the rest of the way across.

Winning 4/5 and 2/3 from the Mets, I should be perfectly content. No excuses.

Comment

• Buster Posey <3

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Someone is funny today.
                          Repeated "Jose Tabata is old" and "Mejia is Dotel V2" is my present repertoire of random shots in this thread.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Repeated "Jose Tabata is old" and "Mejia is Dotel V2" is my present repertoire of random shots in this thread.
                            I actually thought the Tabata thing was funny. No sarcasm.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Atta boy Pujols.

Comment

I actually thought the Tabata thing was funny. No sarcasm.
                                I thought Dontrelle Willis had "It" this year. Full-on sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information