• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heyward <3

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Woot Dawg! View Post
      Heyward <3
      He wont be a superstar for sure. He has big hole in swing. He needs to cut down some body movements to be next Albert Pujols. Otherwise, pffftttt.

Comment

• Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
        He wont be a superstar for sure. He has big hole in swing. He needs to cut down some body movements to be next Albert Pujols. Otherwise, pffftttt.
        You're worse than that Phillie fan that went......somewhere...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I dont know if anyone reads this but it is good interview.

http://www.scout.com/2/953874.html

"Kevin Levine-Flandrup: Who is the toughest hitter you've faced?

Jameson Taillon: Lets see…I’d say the hitter I was most careful pitching to at events was Yordy Cabrera. If you watch the Under Armour game, I threw him two curveballs and a fastball. I got him out at Aflac, but watching him hit BP and stuff, he’s just got the biggest raw power I’ve ever seen so I was kind of careful pitching to him. I faced Harper and actually struck him out, so I’ve got the bragging rights there, but that was another careful at-bat"

He goes to be a Yankee.

Comment

• http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/0...blue-jays.html

I hate Jeter now.

Comment

• You hate Jeter for being good and wanting to end his career as a Yankee?

Comment

Can anyone give me some info on this guy (Hechevarria, not Jeter)

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                  You hate Jeter for being good and wanting to end his career as a Yankee?
                  Why are you trying to reason with him?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I'd bet pretty much everything I have that he never becomes to player that Jeter is.

Comment

Are you the samy guy who thought Buster Posey wasn't that good ? yeah right.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                        Can anyone give me some info on this guy (Hechevarria, not Jeter)
                        All I can find:

http://cubanballplayers.blogspot.com...even-best.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                          I'd bet pretty much everything I have that he never becomes to player that Jeter is.
                          You mean a good international prospect is unlikely to be as good as one of the top ten shortstops of all time? Really going out there with that prediction Jughead.

You know what, I don't think Mike Stanton will be as good as Barry Bonds.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            You mean a good international prospect is unlikely to be as good as one of the top ten shortstops of all time? Really going out there with that prediction Jughead.

You know what, I don't think Mike Stanton will be as good as Barry Bonds.
                            Haha. I was hoping for an iditiotic disagreement from someone who is not you.

But I do think that people on these boards overvalue prospects.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Why are you trying to reason with him?
                              Probably because I don't know who he is...

It's time to get back into baseball, by opening this thread and stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                                Haha. I was hoping for an iditiotic disagreement from someone who is not you.

But I do think that people on these boards overvalue prospects.
                                Only in fantasy. Then again I am a big prospect lover.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information