Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
    Holy **** Dave Bush is terrible. Fish hit for the cycle in the first 5 batters, 3-0 to start the game.
    He was just as good as Nolasco tonight, aside from K's.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
      Joey Votto in his first game since May 25th, 3rd inning, 2-2 with a HR

      And Scotty Rolen is playing like he is in Philly again with 2 HR tonight.
      Not that hard to do off PJ Walters.

      Comment


      • more importantly, what the hell is wrong with john lackey?

        guy hasn't had an era over 4 since '04, but now he's got a 5.02 with a 1.66 whip, etc. and all his sabr **** is pretty normal. .307 BABIP, 73.2% LOB.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
          He was just as good as Nolasco tonight, aside from K's.
          Well that was after the first, and Nolasco made 2 bad pitches against a good line up while the Marlins are struggling with the bat. Nolasco's outing was a fair bit better. He really needs to stop giving up HRs though.

          That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

          Comment


          • run prevention.
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

            Comment


            • Neil Walker gets his first career home run tonight to take the lead in the 8th. ******* right.

              Comment


              • Hines what color jockstrap is McCutchen wearing tonight?
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                  Hines what color jockstrap is McCutchen wearing tonight?
                  Pink. It smells nice too.

                  Comment


                  • Robot Umpires would be pretty cool.

                    Comment


                    • Kevin Gregg is ******* garbage.


                      and T2...I don't think it was that bad of a call.

                      Comment


                      • Ryan Howard's walk-up music is the theme to 'The Office.'

                        Awesome.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                          Kevin Gregg is ******* garbage.


                          and T2...I don't think it was that bad of a call.
                          I saw the play on MLBN. Reynolds said that since Pena waited too long to call time, he didn't get it granted. Gregg was already in his windup, which is why no time didn't get called.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                            Ryan Howard's walk-up music is the theme to 'The Office.'

                            Awesome.
                            Braves play music that relates to the player

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              I saw the play on MLBN. Reynolds said that since Pena waited too long to call time, he didn't get it granted. Gregg was already in his windup, which is why no time didn't get called.
                              The curveball that was at Pena's chin is what I'm pissed at.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                                Well that was after the first, and Nolasco made 2 bad pitches against a good line up while the Marlins are struggling with the bat. Nolasco's outing was a fair bit better. He really needs to stop giving up HRs though.
                                Well there's no better team for s struggling lineup to get healthy against than the Brewers' bullpen... (Sigh)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information