No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great game from Big Pelf tonight. Nice win even though I had to sweat it out.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
      Pelfrey <3
      Yes! Mike Pelfrey is awesome.

Btw, I'm convinced you're a closet Mets fan, Todd.
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• pen blows another one, that has to be 6 or 7 in a row

honestly brewers fans you should **** you dont know what a bad pen is

Comment

• Pirates after top Mexican pitcher.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10153/1062457-63.stm

Probably won't sign him.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post

This kid has been such a stud (not including his first start), best thing that Pierre produce for the Dodgers.
            Didn't Pierre do awesome when Manny got suspended? like .320 BA.

Comment

• NL All-Star voting update. Basically, its all Phillies with the exception of Pujols at first (Howard is second), Molina at catcher (Ruiz is 2nd), Braun and Ethier in OF (Werth is the other one and Victorino is 4th). So obviously, the Phillies fans are doing a really good job of voting.....not saying thats bad or anything....

Comment

• Polanco and Rollins will not be starters by the time voting ends. The others I don't have a problem with.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  Polanco and Rollins will not be starters by the time voting ends. The others I don't have a problem with.
                  Yeah, Utley would defntly be deserving and so would Werth (although my votes will prolly go to Heyward, Braun, and Ethier over Werth, but he would be deserving...), and if Ruiz over took Molina I would not mind. However, Polanco and Rollins are crazy. McGehee, Rolen, and Zimmerman are three that come to mind over Polanco. For shortstop I would go u know with any1 that has played more than 12 games this season. Tulo or Han Ram for instance.

Comment

• I would love for Rolen to start at third. He's been my favorite player since I started watching baseball and admittedly more deserving than Polanco. Rollins doesn't deserve to start either, my nod goes to Han Ram.

Comment

• Zimmerman, Rolen, Wright, and McGhee are far and away better options than Polanco.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• So, it's another Phillies vs. AL All-Stars game? Hey, Philly fans, you're doing it wrong.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Edwin Jackson 9 ip 0 er

but we are heading to extra innings where our pen will lose the game inevitably

Comment

• Ken Griffey Jr has decided to retire.

One of the greatest athletes I've ever seen play, and he did it the right way.

Comment

• About ******* time, he was abysmal this year. He'll always be the second best player of the 90s to me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                About ******* time, he was abysmal this year. He'll always be the second best player of the 90s to me.

<3 Barry Bonds.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information