No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, Tallion is going top 2. Imagine if the Nats take him though, then they'd be set up well for the next 10 years at the top of the rotation. Right now I'm hoping we get Dylan Covey. I love his stuff from what I've seen on Youtube.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      Can anyone give me some info on this guy (Hechevarria, not Jeter)
      never mind someone beats me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        Haha. I was hoping for an iditiotic disagreement from someone who is not you.

But I do think that people on these boards overvalue prospects.
        Mike Stanton is worse than Barry Bonds. Easy call.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
          You hate Jeter for being good and wanting to end his career as a Yankee?
          Dont be silly. Hechvarria can play 2b and Cano is expendable.

Comment

• I guess Smoltz retired. He's joining the MLB Network.

Comment

I guess Smoltz retired. He's joining the MLB Network.
              Is MLBN and TBS same?

Comment

I guess Smoltz retired. He's joining the MLB Network.
                I read TBS.

John Smoltz has joined TBS as a regular season and playoff analyst.

"Joining Turner Sportsí Major League Baseball coverage is a great opportunity for me to stay immersed in the game that I love and Iím really looking forward to this experience," Smoltz said via press release. "Having worked with TBS and Peachtree TV before, I am thrilled about the start of the 2010 season." Smoltz, 42, has entertained offers from several teams this offseason, but it looks like he'll remain on the sidelines for now and possibly for good. If this is the end, the former 1996 Cy Young Award winner hangs it up with 213 career wins, a 3.33 ERA, 3,084 strikeouts and 154 saves. A date with Cooperstown is in his future

-Rotoworld

Comment

• Fernando Martinez putting up just decent numbers in Spring Training..

.591/.542/1.136/1.678

WEAK!
                  (shameless self-promotion)
                  Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                    Fernando Martinez putting up just decent numbers in Spring Training..

.591/.542/1.136/1.678

WEAK!
                    Shhh!!! Let him fly under the radar. Our prospects our overrated anyway and they all suck.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ramon Ortiz hasn't pitched since 07 I believe and looks like one of the better 5th starters in the league. haha
                      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                      Coples is that dude.
                      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Fernando Martinez putting up just decent numbers in Spring Training..

.591/.542/1.136/1.678

WEAK!
                        Hmmm.... that perks my fantasy baseball ears...

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          Shhh!!! Let him fly under the radar. Our prospects our overrated anyway and they all suck.
                          Oh sorry, I forgot our farm system is awful and we didn't have the prospects to trade for Roy Halladay. Darn!

Comment

Oh sorry, I forgot our farm system is awful and we didn't have the prospects to trade for Roy Halladay. Darn!
                            Why won't they play him in CF?

Comment

Why won't they play him in CF?
                              He's not really a center fielder. He could play a week or two if needed to but it's not really a position he could handle long term. Although when he did play center last year he surprised me a bit in how he handled it before he got hurt. He wasn't bad. If he had to play center he'd probably be a tick below average but he has a decent arm and surprising speed.

The hope is Francoeur will suck like most Mets fans expect him to and Fernando will come up and play right field for the rest of the year.

Comment

He's not really a center fielder. He could play a week or two if needed to but it's not really a position he could handle long term. Although when he did play center last year he surprised me a bit in how he handled it before he got hurt. He wasn't bad. If he had to play center he'd probably be a tick below average but he has a decent arm and surprising speed.

The hope is Francoeur will suck like most Mets fans expect him to and Fernando will come up and play right field for the rest of the year.
                                Well you have CF open for a month or two. I think you'd rather him up and playing instead of Angel Pagan.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information