Clear All

• Carl Crawford grand slam!

Comment

• Comment

• What a ******* embarresment

Comment

• I dont know what you guys are talking about, he was definitely safe

feel so bad for everyone involved
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
            I dont know what you guys are talking about, he was definitely safe

feel so bad for everyone involved

Are you trying to start a flame war or are you merely just someone who needs to have their vision examined?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• he said your mom is easy

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                Are you trying to start a flame war or are you merely just someone who needs to have their vision examined?
                He's just messing around.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Can we all give Armando his props tonight? He threw a ******* perfect game! Hell, he got 28 outs on 88 pitches!

This guy was in the minor leagues 2.5 weeks ago!
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    He's just messing around.
                    Yep.. you're talking to the guy who nearly got ejected from coaching his 14/15 year old baseball game tonight... I can't stand bad umpiring.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Leyland just was saying how bad Joyce was feeling, instead of being Ozzie-like and going on a tirade against him.
                      “I just cost that kid a perfect game,” Joyce said. “I thought he beat the throw. I was convinced he beat the throw, until I saw the replay.”

“It was the biggest call of my career,” said Joyce, who became a full-time major league umpire in 1989.
                      Joyce faced a group of hostile Tigers—led by Leyland—between the pitching mound and home plate after the final out and was booed lustily by the crowd of 17,738 as he walked off the field.

“I don’t blame them a bit or anything that was said,” Joyce said. “I would’ve said it myself if I had been Galarraga. I would’ve been the first person in my face, and he never said a word to me.”
                      Man, I'm not sure if I feel more sorry for Galarraga or Joyce. Atleast Detroit got the W...I guess.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/recap?gid=300602106

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                        Can we all give Armando his props tonight? He threw a ******* perfect game! Hell, he got 28 outs on 88 pitches!

This guy was in the minor leagues 2.5 weeks ago!
                        Forget Armando. Discuss the sexiness that is Robinson Cano.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                          Forget Armando. Discuss the sexiness that is Robinson Cano.
                          HE THREW A PERFECT GAME!

Miguel Cabrera is sexier than Cano.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                            Yep.. you're talking to the guy who nearly got ejected from coaching his 14/15 year old baseball game tonight... I can't stand bad umpiring.
                            I ump a men's summer softball league, and I can definitely say I've lost more friends than I've made. When in doubt, scream at the umpire. I've been spit on and had a ball thrown at me. They've banned alcohol from the dugout, which has helped stall the violence...But there really is no worse feeling than knowing you've blown a call and can't do anything about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              HE THREW A PERFECT GAME!

Miguel Cabrera is sexier than Cano.
                              Cano would have gotten that ball to first base while Donald was still half way down the line. Robinson leaves no room for umpire discretion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                                Man, I'm not sure if I feel more sorry for Galarraga or Joyce. Atleast Detroit got the W...I guess.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/recap?gid=300602106
                                **** Joyce, it's on him for making that ******* terrible call.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information