MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    Cano would have gotten that ball to first base while Donald was still half way down the line. Robinson leaves no room for umpire discretion.
    I hate you.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Chris Coghlan is hitting. O_O

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        Chris Coghlan is hitting. O_O
        and you posted that, why?
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• So now that we all have had a moment of 2 to unwind and digest all that has happened;

What the hell was Cabrera thinking by not letting the 2nd baseman field that ball? Miguel made the play harder by being out of position and having to put something on the throw; thus giving Joyce at the time reason to blow the call. For shame Miguel

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            Cano would have gotten that ball to first base while Donald was still half way down the line. Robinson leaves no room for umpire discretion.
            Maybe if Cano play first base. No wait not even then. Cano has awful range at second base.

We should be talking about how awesome Austrin Jackson was for making that catch though!
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Look at Armando when Donald was called safe.. he didn't scream or throw a fit or get in Joyces face.. he just sort of chuckled and looked at him before going back to the mound to close out the W.

That is class. No way in hell would I have been that calm.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                **** Joyce, it's on him for making that ******* terrible call.
                I was thinking of you when I said that. Glad it got a rise, although I do feel for Armando.

Comment

• Pirate-Cub game got PPD. Darn.

Comment

• I got a new sig, boys.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                      I ump a men's summer softball league, and I can definitely say I've lost more friends than I've made. When in doubt, scream at the umpire. I've been spit on and had a ball thrown at me. They've banned alcohol from the dugout, which has helped stall the violence...But there really is no worse feeling than knowing you've blown a call and can't do anything about it.
                      I'll never do anything like spit or throw a ball, but I definitely let umpires know if they've blown the call. Kid missed 1st base by 3 feet running on a bases clearing triple in the 7th inning of a tie game and the ump missed it. Ridiculous.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Just saw the replay. What a terrible call. I still can't even fathom thinking he was safe.

Comment

• Just got home from work. Sorry Tigers fans :( . Just be glad you don't have the worst manager in baseball.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Just got home from work. Sorry Tigers fans :( . Just be glad you don't have the worst manager in baseball.
                            How is Manuel the worst tonight? Sure he's terrible, but what do you want him to do? He gave the ball to his closer with the lead in the 9th. His day was over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              Just got home from work. Sorry Tigers fans :( . Just be glad you don't have the worst manager in baseball.
                              I would argue that we do, but that is a debate for another day.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Even Lowe looks sexy against the Phils. HA. Life is good as a Braves fan right now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information