MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    What's with all the no-hitters and perfect games so early in this season? This has to be some kind of record.
    Over/under 3 more perfect games in the next 5-10 years? It's crazy.

Comment

• Selig said he will not change the call!

Comment

• This same sig **** is messing with my head! It doesn't help that your both Detroit fans either...Ah, now there's even more. Change the call Selig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
          Selig said he will not change the call!
          Link? .........
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            This same sig **** is messing with my head! It doesn't help that your both Detroit fans either...
            Daniel bullied me into taking it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• So, wanna make a plan to hold Joyce and Selig hostage until they reverse that call? Cause that is utter horseshit that Selig wont change it

SPLOOSH

Comment

• It was just on sportcenter right before otl

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                  Selig said he will not change the call!
                  Instead, in a shocking announcement, Selig has declared that to make up for the blown call, Detroit will get to play the remainder of their games at Miller Park.

Selig was quoted saying, "It's the only fair thing to do for the Tigers, and the rest of the baseball world."

Comment

• I agree with Selig not changing the call. It's a shame what happened, but changing the call could be opening a can of worms that just isn't neccesary.

Comment

• yeah, they would have to put the Tigers and Indian's seasons both on hold to fix stats

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Daniel bullied me into taking it.
                        So I'm pretty sure you are the reason I now know half the people on this board by their first name. It's a good thing, more intimate...

Instead, in a shocking announcement, Selig has declared that to make up for the blown call, Detroit will get to play the remainder of their games at Miller Park.

Selig was quoted saying, "It's the only fair thing to do for the Tigers, and the rest of the baseball world."
                        Miller Park is always open to accepting other team's games. Anyone but the Cubs, and I am open to it. Just know, even thinking about using Bernie's slide will spark a riot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                          So I'm pretty sure you are the reason I now know half the people on this board by their first name. It's a good thing, more intimate...

Miller Park is always open to accepting other team's games. Anyone but the Cubs, and I am open to it. Just know, even thinking about using Bernie's slide will spark a riot.
                          Funny that it was the Cubs that got to use Miller Park when the Astros were displaced 2 years ago. Oh Bud, how fair and well thought your decisions are...

Comment

• Austin Jackson hitting .331 coming into today.

Today: 4-4, 1.000 BA, 3 2B, 2 R

Definitely slowing down. Sooner or later, right? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              Funny that it was the Cubs that got to use Miller Park when the Astros were displaced 2 years ago. Oh Bud, how fair and well thought your decisions are...
                              Astros probably made money on that situation.

Comment

• I love Austin Jackson...All Star?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information