No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't even know why I came in here. Not much to discuss about the Brewers except the fact they still suck. Surprise surprise right.........

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
      We just called up Pat Burrell from AAA.

I cried a little bit. Then I realized that it was probably an upgrade. Then I cried a lot.
      It's going to be hilarious when you realize he can't hit a fastball anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
        Chris Carpenter has a record of 75-25 with the Cardinals.

The two only other pitchers in baseball history to have 75 wins in their 1st 100 decisions with a team are Pedro Martinez and Cy Young.

Chris Carpenter, you da man!
        Jon Lester too

Comment

• Adam Wainwright with a complete game 2 hit shutout. love it!

Comment

• Brett Anderson placed on the 15 day DL. Hopefully this means it wasn't as serious as those early reports/rumors made it seem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              If Hellickson is better than Verlander over the next 5 years, I will remove my own appendix.
              I'll bring the Junior Mints.

Comment

• Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
                Jon Lester too
                Sure Lester can be in the club, if he goes 27-7 in his next 34 decisions.

Comment

Adam Wainwright with a complete game 2 hit shutout. love it!
                  Against the Brewers...He should be disappointed with giving up those 2 hits. They are just a sad bunch right now. Rickie Weeks' leadoff double sucked me in for the next 9 innings. Shame on me.

Comment

• Carlos Pena is bad.

Comment

Sure Lester can be in the club, if he goes 27-7 in his next 34 decisions.
                      my bad, thought I saw that somewhere earlier

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                        Against the Brewers...He should be disappointed with giving up those 2 hits. They are just a sad bunch right now. Rickie Weeks' leadoff double sucked me in for the next 9 innings. Shame on me.
                        Leadoff Double, just a bad read by Colby in Center. Could of easily had that ball if he didn't break in on it at first.

Comment

• If I'm a Marlins fan I'd be real pissed at Hanley yet again. The guy just doesn't get it.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            If I'm a Marlins fan I'd be real pissed at Hanley yet again. The guy just doesn't get it.
                            What he do now?

Comment

• God damn Duke had to start sucking after starting out well. I hope they can get two runs in the bottom of the nineth.

Comment

What he do now?
                                Marlins down 4-3 top of the 9th 2 outs. Hits a grounder to 3rd that Wright had to reeally go towards the line for. Wright one hops it right on line but it took a while to get there, meanwhile Hanley was still out by a mile. Game over. On replay it showed Hanley didn't hustle out of the box with the game on the line.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information