No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinals take the first two! Pujols with a Homerun, Rasmus with 3 hits. It's Jaime time tomorrow on espn!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      **** you Kevin Youkilis.
      Sucks that you guys had to face Buccholz and Lester back-to-back. At least you'll probably score some runs off Lackey tomorrow. Oh yeah, and Daniel Bard is disgustingly good.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
        Sucks that you guys had to face Buccholz and Lester back-to-back. At least you'll probably score some runs off Lackey tomorrow. Oh yeah, and Daniel Bard is disgustingly good.
        You can't count tonights performance in that assessment. I mean how hard is it to get Luke Scott and Corey Patterson out??? I guaranteed anyone of us on this forum could do it effectively.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I want Andrew McCutchen's babies. We BETTER lock him up soon. I want him to retire a Pirate. If they trade him, you will see a Hines you've never seen before.

Comment

• Andy LaRoche is so terrible. Alvarez has been on a tear as of late in AAA. I hope he is up during our next homestand against Cleveland. That's when I think Lincoln will be up.

Comment

• Brandon Phillips wrecked the Nats catcher at home plate. Forearm to the dome.

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                I want Andrew McCutchen's babies. We BETTER lock him up soon. I want him to retire a Pirate. If they trade him, you will see a Hines you've never seen before.
                Nothing is as bad as referring to yourself in the 3rd person, nothing.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Nothing is as bad as referring to yourself in the 3rd person, nothing.
                  I think it's pretty funny when it's done in a gimmicky way actually.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The Orioles are like the economy. They say things are going to improve and get better, but its all a sham and a damn lie.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Yo thinks so too.

By the way Brendan Harris is the worst player ever. EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        Yo thinks so too.

By the way Brendan Harris is the worst player ever. EVER.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• New acquisitions making an appearance tonight

Dontrelle Willis - 5 ip 0 ER, 1-2

Billy Buckner 8 ER, 14 H at AAA Toledo

Comment

The Orioles are like the economy. They say things are going to improve and get better, but its all a sham and a damn lie.
                            Pirates management says the same damn thing!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              Pirates management says the same damn thing!!
                              Do you have the worst record in the majors? No I didn't think so.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Wieters!!!!!!!!!!

The March to greatness has started!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information