Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
    Brooks Robinson Replica Jersey Night> Matt Wieters T Shirt Tuesday> Matt Wieters Bobble head night > crappy dodgers stuff :D
    Uhhh please correct this. Absolutely no one goes in front of Matt Wieters ever.


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Uhhh please correct this. Absolutely no one goes in front of Matt Wieters ever.
      Except for Mike Piazza retro jersey day.
      #Chop


      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Except for Mike Piazza retro jersey day.
        Who should never, and I mean NEVER, go before Johnny Bench.

        ^A Bonekrusher production^
        #15
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

        Comment


        • If Brandon Moss and his 0-23 or 23 hitting this spring make the team, I am going to punch someone.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
            Brooks Robinson Replica Jersey Night> Matt Wieters T Shirt Tuesday> Matt Wieters Bobble head night > crappy dodgers stuff :D
            Um, Orioles Plush Cow Night?



            I seriously go every year



            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

            Comment


            • What a steal Delwyn Young was. Batting .367 and has hit 5 homers this spring. Even though he'll probably be a bench player, I would personally start him at RF and put Garrett Jones at first.

              Comment


              • Hines, how has Garrett Jones been doing this spring?
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Borat View Post
                  Hines, how has Garrett Jones been doing this spring?
                  .212 with 3 2Bs 3 HRs and 10 RBIs.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    Um, Orioles Plush Cow Night?



                    I seriously go every year
                    Hahaha, I went last year on plush cow night, those things are like 3 inches tall.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                      Brooks Robinson Replica Jersey Night> Matt Wieters T Shirt Tuesday> Matt Wieters Bobble head night > crappy dodgers stuff :D
                      Play-off Team >>>>>>>>> your non play-off team :)



                      Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                        Play-off Team >>>>>>>>> your non play-off team :)
                        Oooooh, I never heard that one before.


                        Sticking with your team through the tough times > jumping on the bandwagon of another.

                        I demand respect!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                          Oooooh, I never heard that one before.


                          Sticking with your team through the tough times > jumping on the bandwagon of another. I demand respect!
                          You'll get respect when you rescind your placing of anything above Matthew Wieters.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            You'll get respect when you rescind your placing of anything above Matthew Wieters.
                            But....but...but...it was Brooks Robinson replica jersey night!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                              But....but...but...it was Brooks Robinson replica jersey night!


                              Matt Wieters is a god and he will be better than Brooks Robinson, starting in this, his first of 16 consecutive MVP seasons.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post


                                Matt Wieters is a god and he will be better than Brooks Robinson, starting in this, his first of 16 consecutive MVP seasons.


                                He better pray Joe Mauer gets traded to the NL this year then.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information