Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      ill take 4 Aaron Heilmans as well please
      Ill give you Juan Francisco and Yonder Alonso for Heilman and Dan Haren

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

• people actually want Aaron Heilman... that's laughable.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
          people actually want Aaron Heilman... that's laughable.
          Youre right. Who would want a reliever with a 2.92 ERA a 2.33 K/BB ratio......

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

• Heilman is terrible. Can't get anything done in a big spot.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
              The people who look at his career, and see a career ERA of 4+ including 4.68 and 1.81 K/BB ratio over the past 2 seasons. I'm sure there's other stats as well. He seriously is awful, especially in anything close to being considered a pressure situation.

Comment

• We dont need him in big spots. We just need to not be a 4ft tall dwarf who thinks a 60mph screwball is enough to be a big league pitcher

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• Jason Larue is like having a pitcher batting. 1st and 2nd with 0 outs, if it were me, I'd give Larue the bunt sign.

I mean he's like the 5th ranked Catcher in the Cardinals system in MLB the Show! LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Heilman is terrible. Can't get anything done in a big spot.
                    Only guy in our pen who can actually

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      I have and I'm looking foward to the next 3 nights.
                      You sir are one of the few yankee fans I enjoy talking with so I will not feel slighted by that comment.

But by all means destroy Will Ohman or whoever the hell Samuel trots out there in a save situation so I can have Arrieta time finally!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        You sir are one of the few yankee fans I enjoy talking with so I will not feel slighted by that comment.

But by all means destroy Will Ohman or whoever the hell Samuel trots out there in a save situation so I can have Arrieta time finally!
                        I don't forsee any save situations in the future for the Orioles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                          it's just funny considering the pitcher he's been the rest of his career. It seems completely ridiculous that Aaron Heilman is a desirable commodity at this point. I supposed only slightly more ridiculous than Carlos Silva being an All-Star.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                            Jason Larue is like having a pitcher batting. 1st and 2nd with 0 outs, if it were me, I'd give Larue the bunt sign.

I mean he's like the 5th ranked Catcher in the Cardinals system in MLB the Show! LMAO.
                            All three of his hits this year have come against the Redlegs. Basterd.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                              All three of his hits this year have come against the Redlegs. Basterd.
                              Hey now, give the man credit. He has 5 hits on the season, not 3! and 4 of em have come against you guys. lol

Comment

• Way to go Albert...Next time, consider a 2B.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information