No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really can't believe how good this rookie class is and we still have some other guys that have yet to come up. Very exciting times.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      We'll take Leake and Votto.

Thanks
      Ha......
      Ill give you Alonso, Juan, Wood and Mesoraco

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        I really can't believe how good this rookie class is and we still have some other guys that have yet to come up. Very exciting times.
        We have the future best pitcher in the game (Strasburg), the future best outfielder (Heyward), a future Keith Hernandez (Ike Davis), whatever Mike Leake is, a future 40 homer guy (Mike Stanton) and the future Tom Gordon/Octavio Dotel mix (Jenry Mejia) just in the NL.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
          I hope youre not talking about the Edwin and Joyce trade? The player that was integral part of us getting A-Jax and Scherzer, not to mention Schlereth. How is Joyce doing for you again?
          Dombrowski messing up his clock so we keep him in the minors last year, and his shoulder injury this year aren't his fault. It doesn't matter if you flip the guy, it's still a stupid trade.

Comment

• Dear Chicago Cubs,

Thanks for releasing Casey McGehee, he seems like a cool guy.

Thanks,
            Brewers Fans

P.S- The Brewers are still 10 games under...........sadface....
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• please explain to me how it was a dumb trade? He had a great season with us and Joyce will never be a great player, he will be a decent/good player. And you cant ignore the flip trade...

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                We have the future best pitcher in the game (Strasburg), the future best outfielder (Heyward), a future Keith Hernandez (Ike Davis), whatever Mike Leake is, a future 40 homer guy (Mike Stanton) and the future Tom Gordon/Octavio Dotel mix (Jenry Mejia) just in the NL.
                Before we anoint Strasburg, lets see:
                1. Him do it against a good team.
                2. Go without a loss in 11 starts.

He was impressive tonight but I wont call him the best.

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

please explain to me how it was a dumb trade? He had a great season with us and Joyce will never be a great player, he will be a decent/good player. And you cant ignore the flip trade...
                  5 years of an above-average player for 2-3 of a 3rd/4th starter with a career 4.67 FIP.

Comment

You're so a closet Mejia fan. You forgot Posey though and we can even throw Garcia in there.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• youre only basing it on what happened before the trade, look at the stats after the trade.

Comment

Future B.J. Upton if Upton's Power didn't die in Austin Jackson.

Comment

youre only basing it on what happened before the trade, look at the stats after the trade.
                          Edwin had a 3rd starter season season in Detroit, then moved to the NLWest, which is the NL West. It looks BETTER for Detroit, but let's have Joyce get a full season's worth of PAs, please.

Comment

• I will wait, but take your own advice, you're the one who called DD dumb for the trade....and Detroit may not have the best system in the majors, but they have some talented prospects.

Comment

I will wait, but take your own advice, you're the one who called DD dumb for the trade....and Detroit may not have the best system in the majors, but they have some talented prospects.
                              PS: It was a joke and I was messing with Brodeur.(RE: The Prospect Line)
                              Last edited by Tampa 2 4 life; 06-08-2010, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• I thought it was a joke, but I was just making sure...haha...Either way, i guess we shall see about the trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information