X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <-----------------

Comment

• Had a good night.

Went out to Nationals Park, met SuperKevin, and got to see Stephen Strasburg's debut. Here is my reaction:

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• How did DD mess up Joyce's service time?

Comment

• Haha awesome Shane. Wish I was able to go, crowd was electric. How is SuperKev he hasn't posted here in forever?
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            How did DD mess up Joyce's service time?
            Kept him up in '08 almost enough to take off a year of service time, not really sure why(Injury?), but for the amount of games he was in, he sure didn't get a lot of PAs.

Comment

• Matt Cain with the CG shutty. Only 1 ER in his past 35 innings.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                Kept him up in '08 almost enough to take off a year of service time, not really sure why(Injury?), but for the amount of games he was in, he sure didn't get a lot of PAs.
                How much service does he have? Does it really matter?

Comment

How much service does he have? Does it really matter?
                  Wouldn't he have to be in the top 17% to be a Super 2 anyway.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                    Wouldn't he have to be in the top 17% to be a Super 2 anyway.
                    Does Super 2 really make that much of a difference for a player like Joyce anyway. Its not like he is going from 400k to 5 million.

Comment

• Joe West sucks. He always draws attention to himself. Blaine Boyer touched his mouth and then wiped his hand on his pants. The rule says you have to wipe your hand after touching your mouth. West didn't see him and awards Glaus first base. Granted it helps the Braves, but Joe West still sucks and should stick to country music.

Comment

Does Super 2 really make that much of a difference for a player like Joyce anyway. Its not like he is going from 400k to 5 million.
                        Haha. Good point.

Comment

• "Is this heaven?"

"No, it's Minneapolis"
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I'd say Minneapolis is more like hell.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• My head hurts....there are people alive in this world who think Adam Dunn is a "sure fire" HOF member.

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                I'd say Minneapolis is more like hell.
                                Depends on where you go. Have you ever been here?

Anyways, great seats, free tickets, beer, and getting to watch Greinke is pretty close to what I envision as an afterlife party.
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information