Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    Joe Nathan going under the knife for Thomas John surgery, sucks
    Twinkies, you interested in Jason Frasor? We could work something out. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
      Twinkies, you interested in Jason Frasor? We could work something out. :)
      If the Pirates had Matt Capps still, I'd trade him to the Twins for Miguel Sano. haha.

Comment

• I think we'll be fine in-house. A guy like Frasor isn't much better than Guerrier. I hope we don't give Rauch the job just because he's gotten a few saves in his career. I don't trust him at all. Guerrier is steady.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Mo Rivera for Joe Mauer. It makes sense.

Seriously, this spring training is the dullest event ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            I read that the Tigers will probably release Dontrelle Wilis before Spring Training is over. I honestly can see the Pirates going after him.
            The Bucs don't have to go after every single terrible player released from some team.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              The Bucs don't have to go after every single terrible player released from some team.
              I know that, but they have before. It wouldn't surprise me if they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                Suck my ******* nuts you piece of ****
                whoa my friend....whoa!

One of best friends from our college team last year is in the Orioles organization, and is said to be their number 1 catching prospect. He actually got called up to Big league spring training last week.

Im sorry if this offends any O's fans but i think he may be your guys' future behind the dish, because i believe Wieters is bound for first base....

....just my opinion though. Im sorry if i made you guys mad lol

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• 8 years $184 million for Mauer

http://twitter.com/JoeCStrib
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Thats a hell of a lot of money

Comment

• A hell of a lot of money for the 2nd best catcher in the AL.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        A hell of a lot of money for the 2nd best catcher in the AL.
                        Twins could lose money if his back goes out as he ages.

Comment

• Not much of a hometown discount.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                            Twins could lose money if his back goes out as he ages.
                            I'd worry more for his knees than his back. Good thing for God in Baltimore is that his knees and back are made of steel and iron respectively.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• 8 more years of Baby Jesus? :D

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• There has been talking of moving Mauer to a different position in the future. The man is an athlete, after all.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information