• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First career hit for Brad Lincoln.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      First career hit for Brad Lincoln.
      Typical Pirates, they draft a pitcher and all he can do is hit.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I really hate that I'm a Pirates fan.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Breaking News!!!!!!!!

Garrett Atkins, yes that Garrett Atkins, actually did something productive!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• I was just about to post something like that about Andy LaRoche.

Comment

• Tabata is looking good so far. 2/3 stolen base and a run scored.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                Tabata is looking good so far. 2/3 stolen base and a run scored.
                Must have had his Metamucil this morning

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Chucky, pull the trigger on that deal. And get Vazquez the **** out of your lineup immediately.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• If Brennan Boesch wanted to have any of my children, that'd be cool with me.

HOME RUN AGAIN!
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      If Brennan Boesch wanted to have any of my children, that'd be cool with me.

HOME RUN AGAIN!
                      what a beast

Comment

• Isn't almost time for a Pirate to have a perfect game? Everyone seems to be getting one.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• First MLB home run for Buster Posey. So far this year he is 17/38 1HR 6 RBI

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                            Isn't almost time for a Pirate to have a perfect game? Everyone seems to be getting one.
                            Pirates..................perfect......... does not compute????/

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                              Chucky, pull the trigger on that deal. And get Vazquez the **** out of your lineup immediately.
                              Ya...I think I am gonna do it. Kinda lame cuz it seems like Upton is about to heat up. Also, Vazquez has been pitching pretty well in the past month or so. Ill wait until he starts to suck again.

Comment

• Julio Lugo and Luke Scott in the field..................

Did they not learn the basics that I learned for fielding when I was in little league??

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information