Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Play in traffic Nick Punto.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      It really is unbelievable how worthless the Phillies are on offense.

      Halladay just can't escape getting ****** over by his own team.
      JJ is just nasty though. 11 consecutive quality starts and he's only given up one earned run in his last five starts. People remember the last Hallady/Johnson matchup because Roy threw the perfect game. However, JJ went 7 innings only giving up one unearned run in a 1-0 loss.

      Comment


      • Great game from Jon Niese tonight. Complete game 1 hit shutout.
        #Chop


        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • I really hate in OOTP when I've gotten to the point where my team has way too many good players and I have nowhere to put them.


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • Trade them for prospects.
            #Chop


            sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
              Jumping the gun a little bit...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                Trade them for prospects.
                But I'm running out of room for prospects. I have like 90 guys in rookie ball.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • Wow I've never seen a catcher make a catch like Mauer just did. He went behind the screen to catch it.
                  #Chop


                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    But I'm running out of room for prospects. I have like 90 guys in rookie ball.
                    Well aren't you the cat's pajamas.
                    #Chop


                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • I really don't understand that expression.


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by P-L View Post
                        JJ is just nasty though. 11 consecutive quality starts and he's only given up one earned run in his last five starts. People remember the last Hallady/Johnson matchup because Roy threw the perfect game. However, JJ went 7 innings only giving up one unearned run in a 1-0 loss.
                        Yea, I didn't mean to discredit JJ really. I'm just fed up with how worthless the Phillies are whenever Halladay starts.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          I really don't understand that expression.
                          1. cat's pajamas
                          Super hip. Amazingly sweet. Fantastically cool.
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            I really hate in OOTP when I've gotten to the point where my team has way too many good players and I have nowhere to put them.
                            Play on a higher difficulty.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                              Play on a higher difficulty.
                              There's higher difficulties?


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                There's higher difficulties?
                                Make the other teams have a higher payroll, higher minors budget, higher scouting budget, better scouting, etc.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information