MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    The Brewers 2-5 hitters (Hart-Fielder-Braun-McGehee) have all homered in this game.

Corey Hart's extends his league leading total to 17. Would never have guessed that before the season started.
    More mind blowing: Corey Hart leading the league with 17 homeruns, or Prince Fielder's embarrassing 22 RBI's through 61 games?

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
      Hines, when is Alvarez supposed to be called up?
      Rumored to be Tuesday when the club goes back to Pittsburgh against Cleveland.

Comment

• rickie weeks just missed a tag on justin smoak running by him and borbon beat the throw to 1st.

Umpires gave us a double play. Can't stop laughing. Ridiculously bad call.
        JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Jason Hayward strikes out a lot
          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• sox played well tonight. nice to see lackey pitch well.

i guess it's cool that boof bonser pitched two nights after completely ******* up.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
              rickie weeks just missed a tag on justin smoak running by him and borbon beat the throw to 1st.

Umpires gave us a double play. Can't stop laughing. Ridiculously bad call.
              No kidding. In this case I'll take it, but that was awful. Haha, you see Braun's HR smacked Trevor Hoffman's sign out in left center?
              Last edited by Whistler6; 06-11-2010, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• The marlins bullpen may or may not implode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                  The marlins bullpen may or may not implode.
                  Suck it! They've been pretty beastly glad they gave up runs with a 10 run lead.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                    If this face doesn't strike fear into the Ranger's tonight, his arm will. Okay he's kind of terrible, but I still love watching him pitch. Erase the 1st and 6th inning, and he's Doc Halladay...Guess I could say that for a lot of pitchers. (Stats lie)

Chris Narveson
                    Yeah, get some!

7IP, 2 ER, 2 BB, 1 HR -- That's pretty much a no hitter for him.

Comment

• R.A. Dickey has been a great suprise so far this year. Mets starting pitching is starting to take shape nicely.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        R.A. Dickey has been a great suprise so far this year. Mets starting pitching is starting to take shape nicely.
                        He was at the start of the year last year too, but the old knuckler fell of the face of the planet eventually, much like I'm sure he'll do again this year.
                        SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by DHVF View Post
                          He was at the start of the year last year too, but the old knuckler fell of the face of the planet eventually, much like I'm sure he'll do again this year.
                          Most likely but I'll take this run while it lasts.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Pat the Bat goes yard.

Comment

• So I was just offered this deal:

Matt Holliday and Adam Wainwright for Ryan Ludwick and David Price. I would be receiving Holliday and Wainwright, should I take it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                                So I was just offered this deal:

Matt Holliday and Adam Wainwright for Ryan Ludwick and David Price. I would be receiving Holliday and Wainwright, should I take it?
                                Yes you should.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information