No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The D-backs and A's completed a trade Tuesday that sent outfielder Conor Jackson to Oakland and Minor League pitcher Sam Demel to Arizona.
    http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...=.jsp&c_id=mlb

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      I swear if Placido F'ing Polanco starts at the All Star game I will do horrible things. Zimmerman needs to start with Wright and Rolen behind him.
      Well Charlie Manuel is managing again so Polanco is guaranteed a spot anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        so gimme your best offers for Haren, anyone want Jackson, LaRoche or Johnson?
        Yonder Alonso + Todd Frazier

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• Can't see us trading him without a starter in return

Comment

• So Pedro is not coming up today. Such ******* ********.
            Last edited by Hines; 06-15-2010, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Polanco won't make the team unless he's voted in. Polanco is up by a lot over Wright. Zimmerman isn't even Top 5 which is ridiculous.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Pirates are going to be real young but they still have no pitching.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

RANKPLAYER NAMENL TEAMTOTAL VOTES1.Albert PujolsCardinals2,093,6492.Ryan HowardPhillies941,1343.Prince FielderBrewers614,7034.Troy GlausBraves559,2905.Joey VottoReds525,4322nd Base RANKPLAYER NAMENL TEAMTOTAL VOTES1.Chase UtleyPhillies1,992,1802.Martin PradoBraves895,4583.Dan UgglaMarlins603,8224.Rickie WeeksBrewers507,1875.Brandon PhillipsReds439,1713rd Base RANKPLAYER NAMENL TEAMTOTAL VOTES1.Placido PolancoPhillies933,2292.David WrightMets754,4553.Chipper JonesBraves702,7024.Casey McGeheeBrewers657,9825.Scott RolenReds572,829Shortstop RANKPLAYER NAMENL TEAMTOTAL VOTES1.Hanley RamirezMarlins1,190,6852.Jimmy RollinsPhillies992,8873.Troy TulowitzkiRockies702,1654.Jose ReyesMets493,9135.Orlando CabreraReds487,680Catcher RANKPLAYER NAMENL TEAMTOTAL VOTES1.Yadier MolinaCardinals1,047,4112.Brian McCannBraves959,0333.Ivan RodriguezNationals805,0894.Carlos RuizPhillies745,8445.Russell MartinDodgers537,528Outfield RANKPLAYER NAMENL TEAMTOTAL VOTES1.Ryan BraunBrewers1,422,5982.Jason HeywardBraves1,419,7533.Andre EthierDodgers1,348,6624.Jayson WerthPhillies1,124,8315.Shane VictorinoPhillies1,029,7006.Matt HollidayCardinals955,4117.Matt KempDodgers770,1458.Raul IbanezPhillies694,9119.Manny RamirezDodgers675,08510.Jason BayMets674,51211.Alfonso SorianoCubs589,07112.Justin UptonD-backs504,04713.Jim EdmondsBrewers439,09714.Ryan LudwickCardinals435,91415.Carlos GomezBrewers435,892
                  LOUD NOISES

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

• Haha when I first did it the format was correct but when it posted it came out like that so I got rid of it.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Haha when I first did it the format was correct but when it posted it came out like that so I got rid of it.
                      That happens to me a lot too.

I am actually very sad that Phillips or Rolen arent closer to starting.
                      Rolen has been outstanding all year and Phillips since moving to the 2 hole has been quite ridiculous at the plate. In his 15 or 16 game hit streak he is hitting like .465 or something.

bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

Comment

• I love the fact that Jim Edmonds and Carlos Gomez are ahead of Cutch in the All Star voting. Doesn't matter, because Cutch will be in it regardless due to the 1 player from each team rule. Maybe Meek will go as well.

Comment

Pirates are going to be real young but they still have no pitching.
                          I think Lincoln will be alright for now, then come on later in the season. He seems to be a slow starter wherever he ends up at. Maholm has been our ace and Karstens has pitched well enough for us to stay in ballgames. Too bad our offense blows. Hopefully Pedro helps out a lot.

Comment

• Can we suspend the 1 player per team rule? I want no Orioles at that game period! I don't care if they buy a ticket or half the team withdraws with legitimate injuries, 17-47 does not warrant any inclusion in an All-Star festivity.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I don't like the one player per team rule either. One reason is that the games have been close, and I don't like that players from the Orioles, Pirates, Royals and Nationals are deciding home field in the world series. I also think that the winner getting home field for the world series is ******** too, but we don't need to get into that.
                              Even though the AL has several good first basemen, I'm hoping Konerko gets in. There have been a ton of things wrong with us this season, but he's not one of them.

Comment

• I'll be at Yankee Stadium for the Phillies - Yankees series opener.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information