No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garrett Jones has been driving the ball well as of late. Hopefully he continues this when Pedro comes up and gives the Pirates more options to drive in runs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      Can we suspend the 1 player per team rule? I want no Orioles at that game period! I don't care if they buy a ticket or half the team withdraws with legitimate injuries, 17-47 does not warrant any inclusion in an All-Star festivity.
      I agree with you, I guess Markakis is probably our only player who wouldn't look absolutely out of place on an all star roster.

Comment

• Brad Lincoln is a better hitter than Andy LaRoche and Ryan Church combined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
          I agree with you, I guess Markakis is probably our only player who wouldn't look absolutely out of place on an all star roster.
          Honestly its probably going to be Wigginton, a guy not even on the ballot that will get selected. I don't even know what to say to that.......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            Brad Lincoln is a better hitter than Andy LaRoche and Ryan Church combined.
            Like thats an accomplishment>?????

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Like thats an accomplishment>?????
              Considering the fact that Brad Lincoln is a pitcher, yes, I would say that is.

Comment

Honestly its probably going to be Wigginton, a guy not even on the ballot that will get selected. I don't even know what to say to that.......
                The ballots are a joke. The managers submit there likely starting 9 during spring training. You could technically not have played in a single game due to injury and still be on the ballot. The Yankees one year flipped a coin to decide whether Lofton or Bernie would go on the ballot because at the time they were due, they weren't sure who would be playing the majority.

And it probably will be Wiggy. Cause they can take him as "second baseman". More deserving OF out there than Nick.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  Considering the fact that Brad Lincoln is a pitcher, yes, I would say that is.
                  Why did they delay Pedro? Is he still likely to come up in the next few games or so?

Comment

• Of course now that Halladay is finally out of the league, the Yankees seemed to have figured him out. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      Why did they delay Pedro? Is he still likely to come up in the next few games or so?
                      I don't understand why the hell they haven't brought him up either. My guess? Tomorrow since Indy(their AAA team) has a day off and then leave to Buffalo. They're playing in Scranton right now, so I could see him making the trip. If not this series, then I'll say Friday at the latest. He should have been up last week or at least today.

Comment

• Wow, Halladay is getting smacked around tonight.

Comment

• Jose Reyes scored from 2nd on an infield single. I love it.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Jose Reyes scored from 2nd on an infield single. I love it.

That was pretty awesome.

Comment

• My do I love Cutch.

Comment

• Yeah, we know.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information