Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate LaRoche so god damn much.

Comment

• Jeff Suppan v.s. Ryan Rowland-Smith epic pitching matchup.
      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Evan Longoria knows how to hit baseballs.

Comment

• Matt Thorton thew it to first base 14 times while Cutch was on first. Wow.

Ryan Church is a bum.

Comment

• Matt Treanor go **** yourself.

4th blown win for JJ. :(

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• 9 straight ******* losses for the Pirates. What a ******* pathetic excuse for a professional baseball team. I'm getting tired of being lied to and all this loosing.

Pirates almost had a scare when Cutch seemed to be hurt. Thankfully he's ok.

Comment

• PEDRO ALVAREZ JUST GOT CALLED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I'm over the loss now.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  PEDRO ALVAREZ JUST GOT CALLED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I'm over the loss now.
                  Expedia must have had a super deal on a plane ticket for tonight.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                    Jeff Suppan v.s. Ryan Rowland-Smith epic pitching matchup.
                    ****ing Jeffrey Suppan. I'm not pissed about the 1 ER, it's the double that makes me want to throw up. Oh how I hate thee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                      Expedia must have had a super deal on a plane ticket for tonight.
                      Pittsburgh's AAA team is playing in Scranton which isn't far from Pittsburgh.

Comment

• Start building a wing for Colby Rasmus in Cooperstown <3

Comment

• Wow, Derrick Lee major fail on two plays in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                            ****ing Jeffrey Suppan. I'm not pissed about the 1 ER, it's the double that makes me want to throw up. Oh how I hate thee.
                            And now Baseball Tonight just spent 5 minutes talking about him possibly being "back" and helping the Cardinals bullpen later in the year. Ugh. HE'S NOT EVEN FIT FOR AA BALL! He loaded the bases in the 1st inning, walked 2, gave up a homerun, and barely squeaked through 4 innings. Just stop it Kruk, you're talking **** now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                              And now Baseball Tonight just spent 5 minutes talking about him possibly being "back" and helping the Cardinals bullpen later in the year. Ugh. HE'S NOT EVEN FIT FOR AA BALL! He loaded the bases in the 1st inning, walked 2, gave up a homerun, and barely squeaked through 4 innings. Just stop it Kruk, you're talking **** now.
                              Silence you. He will win the rest of his starts while having one no hitter. Suppan will then take the CY Young from Jimenez and skull **** him.

Comment

• I wished I could see the game tomorrow. Ugh! I do get to see it on Thursday, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information