No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Crawford just fell down on a line drive base hit, and still scored from 2nd.

Comment

• Arietta time is dealing tonight.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
        Arietta time is dealing tonight.
        My one ray of hope of the season coming through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• What the hell has gotten into Aubrey Huff? Borat you's got sum splainin to do

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• How does a team get shutout by Dave Bush through 7?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              How does a team get shutout by Dave Bush through 7?
              Maybe it was really his wife pitching

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                What the hell has gotten into Aubrey Huff? Borat you's got sum splainin to do
                I'm just enjoying the 2008 Huff and dreading the arrival of 2009 Huff.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                  Silence you. He will win the rest of his starts while having one no hitter. Suppan will then take the CY Young from Jimenez and skull **** him.
                  If Suppan tosses a no hitter, I will take my own life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    How does a team get shutout by Dave Bush through 7?
                    Don't be fooled by the 4.70 era. He has Armando G type stuff.

Comment

• Be afraid, Pedro is debuting for the Pirates tonight.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                        Dave Bush is abysmal.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                          At first I thought you were being a sardonic ass clown, then it hit me that you were probably serious lol.

Comment

• Lost 15 of our last 21. Fifteen/21. Losses. Un-*******-believeable.

Comment

• Pedro! Pedro! Pedro! Pedro! Now, it's on to building for 2011.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                                Pedro! Pedro! Pedro! Pedro! Now, it's on to building for 2031.
                                Edit for realism

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information