Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    Edit for realism
    You're just as bad off as the Pirates.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      You're just as bad off as the Pirates.
      FALSEHOOD!!!!!


      We are way worse.

      Magical sig by OSUGiants

      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


      Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        FALSEHOOD!!!!!


        We are way worse.
        It's ok. We can live through this suckage together. At least our hockey and football teams are good, right?

        Comment


        • Tony Sanchez>Matt Wieters

          Comment


          • Pirates and Jays are rumored to be the favorites to land the top 15 year old Mexican pitcher, Luis Heredia.

            Hopefully the Pirates can actually close the deal this time unlike last year with Sano.


            Also, the Pirates and Mets are rumored to be heavy favorites for Domincan 3B/SS Elvis Sanchez.

            Comment


            • Met were very conservative in the draft.

              They BETTER spend in the International market.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                Met were very conservative in the draft.

                They BETTER spend in the International market.
                The Mets are always conservative in the draft.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  The Mets are always conservative in the draft.
                  Omay Minaya doesn't believe in winning.

                  Comment


                  • Sloppy first inning for the O's and Giants.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      The Mets are always conservative in the draft.
                      Recently, yes.

                      But not during the days when they were drafting the Scott Kazmirs and Lastings Milledges of the world.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                        Recently, yes.

                        But not during the days when they were drafting the Scott Kazmirs and Lastings Milledges of the world.
                        At least you got Brian Schneider, Victor Zambrano and umm......whoever else they got for Lastings.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          At least you got Brian Schneider, Victor Zambrano and umm......whoever else they got for Lastings.
                          Ryan Church. But also weren't those two picks made by Phillips. At least Kazmir was I believe.

                          Comment


                          • The O's have been looking for a coach recently, Showalter the latest with Bobby V and Eric Wedge being the other 2....

                            Can anybody turn our club around?
                            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                            Coples is that dude.
                            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                            Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                              The O's have been looking for a coach recently, Showalter the latest with Bobby V and Eric Wedge being the other 2....

                              Can anybody turn our club around?
                              Doubtful. Trembley was always a lame duck coach. It was his whole existense. He replaced a fired manager midseason and they just kept him around because a big time manager wasn't going to make much of a difference with the team he was given.

                              Comment


                              • I think we are just screwed for years to come. The big 3 pitchers havent really lived up except for Arrierta. I am not getting my hopes up

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information