No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvarez has impressed more with his glove than with his bat.

Comment

• 11 in a ******* row. See you all around, fellas.

Comment

• You are not allowed to leave this thread Seth, you asshole.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          You are not allowed to leave this thread Seth, you asshole.
          I said earlier that I am not going to post in this thread or watch/follow another game untill the Pirates decide to win a game. Untill then, I'll see you all around. Besides, I'll be in LA this weekend anyways.

Comment

• You're a jerk.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              You're a jerk.
              I know(10).

Comment

• I bet Tabata retires before he posts again.

Comment

• I like Sano a lot. But DSL stats don't mean dick. That writer is ready to put him in Minnesota right now LOL.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                    I like Sano a lot. But DSL stats don't mean dick. That writer is ready to put him in Minnesota right now LOL.
                    I know, it's funny to me. We have just never had an international prospect with that kind of hype before.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Boston fans(ones actually from Boston)

does the measurement on this seem right

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=9055963

387 ft

I for-sure thought that was his 4th 450+ ft HR, over the middle of the monster, down into the parking garage

Comment

• “Pirates president Frank Coonelly said the team didn’t ask for a physical when they acquired Akinori Iwamura from the Rays last November.”
                        Uh, that wasn't very smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          Boston fans(ones actually from Boston)

387 ft

I for-sure thought that was his 4th 450+ ft HR, over the middle of the monster, down into the parking garage
                          I think 387 ft. (obviously there is always some margin of error, so it could have been ~400 ft.) seems to be a pretty good estimate on that one. IIRC that part of left field where the ball appears to have gone is around 348 ft. from home and when you sit in the monster seats it really feels like you are looking straight down onto the parking garage.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                            Boston fans(ones actually from Boston)

387 ft

I'm not from Boston, but I'm pretty familiar with the stadium. There is no way that is anywhere close to 450+ ft.

That looks like a pretty damn good estimate to me.

Comment

• http://www.realgmbaseball.com/src_wi...s_on_saturday/

Marlins giving out 15k vuvuzelas. Are they serious?

Comment

• Well, they are apparently trying to annoy people in baseball too.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information