No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if it's really true that the Phillies are trying to get Lee back.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      He's been dealt twice for underwhelming packages. Strange ...
      3rd times the charm?
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Brendan Morrow has really been putting it all together in his last 4 starts. I hope he can keep this **** up.

Also...Jesse Litsch is pitching tomorrow. Woot woot

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          He's been dealt twice for underwhelming packages. Strange ...
          I think its because he's made it blatantly obvious he's looking for the best deal period when it comes to free agency. I know most players are like that, but he's made no secrets he's going to be all about the money, period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            3rd times the charm?
            Tigers offer ... Andrew Oliver, Ryan Strieby, and a bullpen arm.

That said, I don't want Lee. I'd rather just wait and take a run at him as a free agent.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Well you have to offer something better then the comp picks. I have a bad feeling the Twins are going to use a package built around Wilson Ramos to get him.

Comment

• Ramos isn't playing for the Twins anytime soon so that's a good idea.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                  Well you have to offer something better then the comp picks. I have a bad feeling the Twins are going to use a package built around Wilson Ramos to get him.
                  That would be a no brainer. I don't know why we don't hear more about this possibility. That's the one thing their missing. A true ace.

Comment

• I've seen a lot of rumors about Lee to Twins.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                      Strasburg's 3rd start against White Sox - 7 IP, 10k, 0BB, 1 ER
                      He's a phenom, but the Nats offense is pathetic and they need to score some damn runs for him.

Comment

I've seen a lot of rumors about Lee to Twins.
                        Tigers better get Oswalt then ... or Pujols.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

I wonder if it's really true that the Phillies are trying to get Lee back.
                          It's not impossible but I can't see it. Dealing Cliff Lee was to rebuild the farm system and with the exception of possibly Juan Carlos Ramirez, the acquired prospects have struggled (Aumont) or been injured (Gillies).

If they trade Dom Brown, allegedly the only thing holding the Phils back from dealing for Halladay last July, it'd be kind of borderline nuts. They've dealt pretty much their top-10 prospects for Lee and Halladay and a couple decent ones the year before for Blanton (Outman, Cardenas).

Now, I am in love with Jonathan Singleton who's hitting around .400 at last check in low-A and his trade value exceeds his potential I'd assume. Jared Cosart and Brody Colvin have been on fire lately but I can't see either of them with half of season of SAL League ball having the appeal to get Lee.

Just unsure if Amaro would do that.
                          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• The stupidity of some Reds fans never ceases to amaze.
                            Jump down Gomes' throat for losing a ball in the light. Then apparently we are the only team it ever happens to and it only happens 1 time a year.....Christ some people are dumb.

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                              The stupidity of some Reds fans never ceases to amaze.
                              Jump down Gomes' throat for losing a ball in the light. Then apparently we are the only team it ever happens to and it only happens 1 time a year.....Christ some people are dumb.
                              Jonny Gomes may be the worst fielder I've ever seen get consistent time in the outfielder, and as someone who watched Ben Grieve, that's saying something.

Comment

• Jose drops bomb number 2 today.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information