Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
    Jose drops bomb number 2 today.
    Good thing we're at Yankee Stadium for that 2nd one.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
      Jose drops bomb number 2 today.
      That will be enough to put him into a slump for a couple of weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        That will be enough to put him into a slump for a couple of weeks.
        Good thing that was always proven to be false and just something people made up.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Good thing that was always proven to be false and just something people made up.
          How was it proven? If anything I believe Manuel has mentioned in the past that Reyes gets homer happy sometimes. And he gets nervous when Jose hits a couple.

Comment

How was it proven? If anything I believe Manuel has mentioned in the past that Reyes gets homer happy sometimes. And he gets nervous when Jose hits a couple.
            It was proven by his stats after hitting Hr's are almost identical as they were before a HR streak. Jerry has said so many dumb things in his tenure with the Mets that you can't take him seriously. I don't care what Jerry thinks.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              Tigers offer ... Andrew Oliver, Ryan Strieby, and a bullpen arm.

That said, I don't want Lee. I'd rather just wait and take a run at him as a free agent.
              Ryan Strieby?

Im playing summer ball with his younger brother right now. His younger brother just got drafted by the Cubs last week, but hes staying in school.

Talented family lol

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Why would you ever listen to anything that jackass says?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Why would you ever listen to anything that jackass says?
                  Cause he's right about this one. You can see Reyes gets pull happy. It was more at Shea. But he didn't really play much last year.

Comment

Cause he's right about this one. You can see Reyes gets pull happy. It was more at Shea. But he didn't really play much last year.

It really doesn't have to do with hitting a couple HRs. Every slump for Reyes is the same thing. (Lots of lazy fly balls and pop ups from being out in front of the off speed stuff.)

Comment

• Brendan Harris: worst pinch hitter in the history of mankind?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Brendan Harris: worst pinch hitter in the history of mankind?
                        Good thing we gave him that 2 year deal. Worst player in baseball. He is very efficient in throwing his equipment after he K's looking.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Surprised this **** load, ****, of a lineup scored a run. Jake Peavy putting together a complete game shutout makes it a win.

Comment

• Mauer hits a two run homer with two outs off Lidge to tie it up 9-9 in the 9th.

Comment

• Holy **** the ******* vuvuzelas.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Drew Butera hits a homer to give Minnesota the lead in the 10th

First major league home run

OPSing .489 on the season, career .375 OPS -- .612 career OPS in the minors
                                Last edited by djp; 06-19-2010, 07:32 PM.
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information