No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope the Pirates slow down these Ranger bats and whole ballclub.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      I hope the Pirates slow down these Ranger bats and whole ballclub.
      I really hope Pedro Alvarez steps up. I always got love for my Vandy players and he was so good with us. Can you tell me what went wrong with him and its taken so long for him to develop?
      The new and MUCH improved Green Bay Scat

I Bleed Black and Gold

Comment

• Originally posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
        I really hope Pedro Alvarez steps up. I always got love for my Vandy players and he was so good with us. Can you tell me what went wrong with him and its taken so long for him to develop?
        Pirates management. Although he hasn't shown much offensively, he has proved to be a very nice defensive player as of now. I think the bat will start to come around soon enough. The strikeouts are killing me, though.

Comment

Pirates management. Although he hasn't shown much offensively, he has proved to be a very nice defensive player as of now. I think the bat will start to come around soon enough. The strikeouts are killing me, though.
          Cant blame you, he was one of the best offensive players ever for Vanderbilt, his defense was always good, im just surprised its taken him this long to get his chance. Im glad Price went to the Devil Rays, they still my fav team.

I Bleed Black and Gold

Comment

Cant blame you, he was one of the best offensive players ever for Vanderbilt, his defense was always good, im just surprised its taken him this long to get his chance. Im glad Price went to the Devil Rays, they still my fav team.
            I'm not worried about Pedro. He seems to always be a slow starter.

Comment

I'm not worried about Pedro. He seems to always be a slow starter.
              I hope so, him an McClutch, Tabata should be a very nice base

I Bleed Black and Gold

Comment

I hope so, him an McClutch, Tabata should be a very nice base
                Until they get traded for utility players/guys past their prime with cheap contracts from a team fighting for the playoffs at the deadline in the next 3 or 4 years.

Sorry Hines, had to say it. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                  Until they get traded for utility players/guys past their prime with cheap contracts from a team fighting for the playoffs at the deadline in the next 3 or 4 years.

Sorry Hines, had to say it. :)
                  I don't think with this management, you'll start seeing that. If that did happen, I will kill someone.

Comment

• Boooo Jaime's 1st outing where he's allowed more than 2 runs.

Comment

• Has any pitcher in MLB history ever hit the first 2 guys they've faced?
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Good job, Leyland. It's always best to let a pitcher make his major league debut by bringing him in following a rain delay with runners at 2nd and 3rd and no one out.

Textbook managing at it's finest.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          Good job, Leyland. It's always best to let a pitcher make his major league debut by bringing him in following a rain delay with runners at 2nd and 3rd and no one out.

Textbook managing at it's finest.
                          Yeah that didn't work out one bit.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Did you say something about double digit victory Brodeur?

Comment

• I hate your face.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• what the **** is going on in this game

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information