MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Is this your annual start a war on saber people?

Sabers Unite!

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      2nd and 3rd no outs and the d'backs can't score a run

ty josh byrnes your awesome moves certainly have made this franchise a winner
      To be fair, it was against god.

Comment

• Jimmy Rollins hit a walk off for us last night. His first hit since coming off the DL.

Anyway, anyone else know that Shin Soo Choo has to serve 2 years of military service before the age of 30 so long as he is a South Korea citizen? I found that really interesting when they were talking about that last night. Oh yea, he hit two HRs last night as well.

Comment

• What a suprise that Heilman blew the save in a somewhat big game for the D'backs.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
            Jimmy Rollins hit a walk off for us last night. His first hit since coming off the DL.

Anyway, anyone else know that Shin Soo Choo has to serve 2 years of military service before the age of 30 so long as he is a South Korea citizen? I found that really interesting when they were talking about that last night. Oh yea, he hit two HRs last night as well.
            Several Asian countries, namely China, require all men once they hit 18 to serve in the military for X amount of years.

It'll be interesting to see if he still has a good career going when 30 approaches, what will happen.

Comment

• I think they can waive his service. I bet he doesn't end up serving.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                I can't believe we let RA dick lickey do that to us.
                So far, you aren't the only ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  What a suprise that Heilman blew the save in a somewhat big game for the D'backs.
                  Heilman was bound to come back to Earth at some time.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I'll never forgive him for 2006. Never.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I like to laugh about it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Dana Eveland is no longer a Pittsburgh Pirate.

Comment

I like to laugh about it.
                          Yeah we would have kicked your ass in the WS like the Cardinals did. At least we're laughing the last 2 days.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Yeah we would have kicked your ass in the WS like the Cardinals did. At least we're laughing the last 2 days.
                            If people other than Kenny Rogers remembered that the team was supposed to still be playing baseball, there wouldn't have been such a problem.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

If people other than Kenny Rogers remembered that the team was supposed to still be playing baseball, there wouldn't have been such a problem.
                              You gotta know when to hold em', no when to fold em', no when to walk away, no when to run..............

Yes it had to be done.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Carl Crawford hurt with a sore shoulder, Hank Blalock injured with Being-Awfulitis, and Jason Bartlett is a ****** defensive SS.

Fun times!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information