MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Why is Blalock up over the guy who has greatly contributed to the downfall of the career of Papelbon?
    Why is Blalock over Joyce? Why do we have 3 catchers?

Comment

I hope that walk taught you something. And oh my god, Kelly Shoppach can hit homers?!
      Ended with a triple away from the cycle. Surprised you didn't mention Upton homering.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        The Mariners don't want any of the 23423512 relief pitchers in your system.
        There's Brennan Boesch, Jacob Turner, Casey Crosby, Giovanni Soto, Andrew Oliver and Charlie Furbush as trading pieces.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

There's Brennan Boesch, Jacob Turner, Casey Crosby, Giovanni Soto, Andrew Oliver and Charlie Furbush as trading pieces.
          None of those are Wilson Ramos, therefore I am pretty confident.

Comment

Turner's a better prospect than the overrated Ramos. The Mariners should make the Twins part with Aaron Hicks.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Patrick Leyland,C as a PTBNL

Comment

Jacob Turner has a much higher ceiling than Wilson Ramos, and probably has just as much value if not more than Ramos.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Turner's a better prospect than the overrated Ramos. The Mariners should make the Twins part with Aaron Hicks.

The Mariners need a catcher badly.

Comment

• I like Ramos, yo, but he's not as good as you think he is. He's a solid defensive catcher with some power, but he doesn't draw walks and is slower than death on the bases. Turner is a potential No. 1 starter, although Ramos is much further along in his development, I'd probably rather have Turner in my system.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I honestly don't know much about Turner, I just brought up Ramos because that's been the rumor out there.

Comment

• Yovani Gallardo is going to throw a perfect game against us today.

Comment

• Dioner Navarro to Durham, Matt Joyce out of jail, goes to Tampa.

Comment

• Avila is a better player/prospect than Ramos is, although I really doubt Dombrowski would include him in a deal for Lee.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yovani Gallardo was perfect through 5 and 1/3, just gave up the first hit.

Comment

• No one really wants the Tigers' trash prospects. It will be the Mets who get raped for Cliff Lee.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information