Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
    looks good to me
    ...........How? It never came close to the plate.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I hate Gary Cedarstrom.

Awful call. You'd think that when a pitching staff walks four consecutive batters and then goes to a 3 ball count on the next one, you'd have to throw a true strike to get a game-ending call ...
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• it's a bravos win, which is all that really matters

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• A Braves win by atrocious umpiring.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
            Our season is over if Pedroia misses significant time.
            Yeah anywhere from 5 games to 50 games. He has been carrying the team. I hate the lil **** off and on the field. But dude has been nasty this year
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              Yeah anywhere from 5 games to 50 games. He has been carrying the team. I hate the lil **** off and on the field. But dude has been nasty this year
              And Clay Buchholz just hurt himself running from first to second. FML.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                And Clay Buchholz just hurt himself running from first to second. FML.
                jeeebus, the ace goes down too
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Comment

• Pedro Alvarez has struck out 7 times in his last 10 at bats. He's Pedro Cerano.

Comment

• Trevor Cahill is making the Pirates look silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        Pedro Alvarez has struck out 7 times in his last 10 at bats. He's Pedro Cerano.
                        DONT YOU EVER DEGRADE CERANO AGAIN. I will slap you

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Down 4-3 in the top of the 9th with the bases loaded, 3-2 count, with 2 outs and this is a strike...
                          Wow, that's atrocious. It was not even close to the plate.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Down 4-3 in the top of the 9th with the bases loaded, 3-2 count, with 2 outs and this is a strike...

And the worst part is, this is the internal defense the umpire has, "That m* f*er needs to learn to swing the bat. You don't win a game by not swinging at a 3-2 count."

I freaking hate the old boys club. Hate it with a passion!

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                              And the worst part is, this is the internal defense the umpire has, "That m* f*er needs to learn to swing the bat. You don't win a game by not swinging at a 3-2 count."

I freaking hate the old boys club. Hate it with a passion!
                              Can we have Daric Barton please?

Comment

• Wow. Really Trevor Cahill? The dude has 22 Ks to 5 BBs in his last 3 games. He is still prone to a bit of wildness (nibbling moreso), but he is actually bringing his strikeout numbers up.

Of the two rookie pitchers last year--Porcello and Cahill--who would have thought the one who would be most successful this year (as a result of bringing up his K/BB ratio) would be Cahill?

I was expecting a half or full season in AAA for Cahill this season. His ERA is still outproducing his peripherals (more games like the last two), but the improvement is a shock. I would have punched you in the face for a bold faced lie if you had told me this offseason that Trevor Cahill would have a 10 K game following a 7 K game.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information