• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• piratespiratespiratePIRATESpiratespiratesnobodycar espiratespiratespirates

Comment

• I care GB.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Lincecum gets knocked out of the game after just 3 innings by the Red Sox. He threw 79 pitches and gave up 4 runs.

Comment

• Lastings Milledge hit a home run? I think I may need to get my eyes checked.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            Lastings Milledge hit a home run? I think I may need to get my eyes checked.
            That or stop posting irrelevant Pirates crap every 15 seconds. Frankly, you might want to wait until tomorrow for the eye exam since its Sunday.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              That or stop posting irrelevant Pirates crap every 15 seconds. Frankly, you might want to wait until tomorrow for the eye exam since its Sunday.
              This is the baseball thread. I can post anything related to baseball I wish to.

I might end up going to the doctor tomorrow because I don't think I saw that right.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                Lincecum gets knocked out of the game after just 3 innings by the Red Sox. He threw 79 pitches and gave up 4 runs.
                This is not good for my Fantasy Baseball season.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Lincecum days are over forever. Sorry guys. He's just not the same anymore.

LET TIMMY SMOKE.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Timmy and Jaime Garcia did terrible for me today.

Comment

• What happened to Tampa? Are they back to being the offensive team they were last year and not what we saw the first third of this season? Yankees have passed them standing still and the Red Sox are doing the same.

With Pena and Crawford probably leaving at the end of the year, could they have missed their current window?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        What happened to Tampa? Are they back to being the offensive team they were last year and not what we saw the first third of this season? Yankees have passed them standing still and the Red Sox are doing the same.

With Pena and Crawford probably leaving at the end of the year, could they have missed their current window?
                        Jennings can replace Crawford with no real loss, and decent first baseman aren't all that hard to find.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I don't know but it looked like BJ Upton and Longo were going to brawl today.

See, Edwin Jackson throws a no hitter against them and chaos ensues!
                          (shameless self-promotion)
                          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• What the hell is up with Tommy Hanson? That's two straight outings that he has absolutely got smacked around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Jennings can replace Crawford with no real loss, and decent first baseman aren't all that hard to find.
                              Maybe Jennings will be as good as Crawford. You hope so at least. And decent first baseman are easy enough to find when you will spend money. Tampa probably thought decent DHs were easy to find too until they wasted all that money on Burrell.

Comment

• Evan Meek is a beast.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information