• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    Evan Meek is a beast.
    Suzuki disagrees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
      Suzuki disagrees.
      Yeah Gameday lied to me. It said that there was three outs. Then I go back on to see the top of the 9th and it's 3-2 A's.

Comment

Yeah Gameday lied to me. It said that there was three outs. Then I go back on to see the top of the 9th and it's 3-2 A's.
        So it's not on TV for you? Since you didn't see how it went down, I'll fill you in. Zook fouled a pretty routine popup earlier in the count and Jaramillo dropped it. Then he hit the HR; awesome for me, sucks for you. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lol.

EDIT: Game ends on a groundball that hits Alvarez running to 2nd haha. Silly Pirates.

Comment

• I don't know why Jaramillo didn't have the bunt sign with a runner on first and 0 outs. But instead he decides to ground into a double play.

Comment

• Hines, you can borrow my pistol after I'm done blowing my brains out with it. No charge.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
              Hines, you can borrow my pistol after I'm done blowing my brains out with it. No charge.
              Your team is actually decent. Mine is the worst team in the majors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                Hines, you can borrow my pistol after I'm done blowing my brains out with it. No charge.
                I will not allow you to do this.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
                  So it's not on TV for you? Since you didn't see how it went down, I'll fill you in. Zook fouled a pretty routine popup earlier in the count and Jaramillo dropped it. Then he hit the HR; awesome for me, sucks for you. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lol.

EDIT: Game ends on a groundball that hits Alvarez running to 2nd haha. Silly Pirates.
                  If it didn't hit K-Dro, would it have gone for a single?

Comment

If it didn't hit K-Dro, would it have gone for a single?
                    Can't remember, too busy laughing.

Comment

• Is it July 30th yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        I will not allow you to do this.
                        You think I should charge him for use of the pistol?
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Your team is actually decent. Mine is the worst team in the majors.
                          Yeah seriously, **** you guys.

My first ever autograph baseball card (out of a pack) was a Bryan Bullington Bowman Chrome rookie card. Was all excited him being the #1 pick (though obviously nowhere near the #1 talent that year) but of course....
                          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                            Yeah seriously, **** you guys.

My first ever autograph baseball card (out of a pack) was a Bryan Bullington Bowman Chrome rookie card. Was all excited him being the #1 pick (though obviously nowhere near the #1 talent that year) but of course....
                            Don't remind me of that. That's almost as bad as putting JVB as a ******* pitcher and picking Moskos over Weiters.

Comment

Don't remind me of that. That's almost as bad as putting JVB as a ******* pitcher and picking Moskos over Weiters.
                              I timed being born and maturing at a decent time. When I was first aware of the Phillies, I was around 6 maybe and then after Schilling; the rotation consisted of the likes of Mark Portugal and Matt Beech (later seen running for life from Jose Offerman) and then Robert Person was the ace with Randy Wolf. Then Rollins came in 2001 and they started posting .500 records.

Hell, JD Drew wouldn't sign with the Phils and Gavin Floyd was picked over Teixiera.

But, the Irates are pretty damn frustrating.
                              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• who are these clowns the tribe got in the Russell Branyan trade??
                                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information