MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
    Whoever the play by play man for the White Sox is that yells "Put em on the board!" after every home run is incredibly annoying. FYI.
    Hawk Harrelson. Worst announcer in all of sports. Spread the word.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      Hawk Harrelson. Worst announcer in all of sports. Spread the word.
      This post cannot be stressed enough. I feel so sorry for all Chicago fans.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
        This post cannot be stressed enough. I feel so sorry for all Chicago fans.
        Not all. Just the ones dumb enough to listen to him on a daily basis and consider him one of the best in the business. Seriously. There are people who think Hawk is the best announcer out there. Think about that. God only knows how they survived this long in life...

Comment

• Gary Cohen is one of the best in baseball but every once in a while he sounds like his voice just his puberty. You won't find anyone better though on TV.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Gary Cohen is one of the best in baseball but every once in a while he sounds like his voice just his puberty. You won't find anyone better though on TV.
            I lol'd hard when I heard him call that Wright homer today.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              I lol'd hard when I heard him call that Wright homer today.
              Yeah I did as well. That's probably the 3rd time that happened this year. He's still excellent though.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Does anyone know the final AL/NL tally this year?
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• At least Hawk Harrelson doesn't reach mass ears across the nation like Tim McCarver and Joe ******' Morgan

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    At least Hawk Harrelson doesn't reach mass ears across the nation like Tim McCarver and Joe ******' Morgan
                    True statement. And.... Joe Buck...

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post

Slap hands. My sexiness may be contagious.
                      i read somewhere that the rangers chose joaquin arias over robinson cano in the alex rodriguez trade. needless to say, **** the rangers for being so stupid. cano would have actually made a decent deal for the rangers.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                        i read somewhere that the rangers chose joaquin arias over robinson cano in the alex rodriguez trade. needless to say, **** the rangers for being so stupid. cano would have actually made a decent deal for the rangers.
                        They did. I also believe the Diamonbacks either didn't want him or chose Dioner Navarro over him in the Randy Johnson deal.

Comment

• the things I would do to robby cano.
                          I hope you all remember me riding his jock since like 2 years ago, when he wasn't dominating like this. he's always been this sexy, but now he's doing it with numbers. <3
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Looks like Bobby V is not going to take the Marlins coaching job now. Thank you.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Brennan Boesch should be in the all star game...that is all

Comment

• Urgent fantasy question: Jon Lester for Mark Texiera? Shall I do it? I have Lester, but my other SP include: Verlander, Strasburg, Liriano, Bucholz, Latos, Javier Vasquez, and Beckett waiting on the DL.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information