MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is DR's time a day behind or what?

Rafael DePaula update. He is going to sign with Yanks? I hope so.

http://www.bronxbaseballdaily.com/?p=4363

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
      I watched his whole outing vs Minnesota.. he didn't look great. Worried me a bit. Then again, it is spring.
      Still, I prefer him to Sonnanstine.

Comment

• Is Wade Davis rosterable?

Comment

I watched his whole outing vs Minnesota.. he didn't look great. Worried me a bit. Then again, it is spring.

Just wanted to say that I think Atlanta has a really nice team this year.. if they could have kept Vazquez, I'd like them even more.
          They have Hinske, so they're guaranteed to win the AL East.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
            They have Hinske, so they're guaranteed to win the AL East.
            Hinske is awesome. Rays should have kept him over Pat the Suck.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Just wanted to say that I think Atlanta has a really nice team this year.. if they could have kept Vazquez, I'd like them even more.
              But with all that extra money we were able to sign... Troy Glaus. ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                Troy Glaus is going to dominate, Mr. Irish.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

What the hell did you expect? It was cost effective move. Braves would keep Vazquez had they not decided to scrap off the budget.

Comment

• Yankees released Chad Gaudin.

And it looks like finally Joba is officially going to be a reliever. I predict a very ugly arbitration situation with him next year.

Comment

• My Gosh! It is Huuuughesssss. He just wins 5th start. He is by far better than Wade Davis, lol.

Chamberlain may either a reliever in majors or a starter in Scranton. It would be a lot of cheaper if he pitched in minor league for most of time when his time is up for arbitration crap. Love that dirty business.

Releasing Gaudin saves about 2M and it could cover Rafael DePaula's bonus signing. Why not.

I laughed at Mets' attempting to shop Mathew Jr. Jim Thome may be one of the best DH/PH in MLB and Twins only pays him 1.5M. Mathew Jr is due for 2M from any current team. damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
                        He is by far better than Wade Davis, lol.
                        I'll ******* kill you.

Comment

• Aww man I have to share the Wade Davis is overrated opinion with that guy? Dammit.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
                            What the hell did you expect? It was cost effective move. Braves would keep Vazquez had they not decided to scrap off the budget.
                            Someone to man Left.

Comment

• Picked up the newest issue of SI today with GOD on the cover, gotta go pick up another one tomorrow because this ones pages are all stuck together ;)

Comment

Someone to man Left.
                                oh.. I still prefer Glaus because I dont think there was any available with power for LF job for 2M or less.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information