MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    The only person equal to Carlos Santana is Stephen Strasburg (and Matt Wieters when he wakes up from his coma and kills the impersonator).
    Don't get on the Santana bandwagon now. I was leading it last year.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      It's official Bengie Molina has been traded to the Rangers for Chris Ray and a PTBNL.
      YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• So does Posey go to C and Huff back to 1B?
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

So does Posey go to C and Huff back to 1B?
          Nope. I'm sure Botchey will have Eli Whiteside starting soon. Seriously.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Haha, Uggla looking like a ballerina.

Comment

Don't get on the Santana bandwagon now. I was leading it last year.
              I'm still the head of the Strasburg and Wieters bandwagons at this point in time.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I'm still the head of the Strasburg and Wieters bandwagons at this point in time.
                Going out on a limb with Strasburg. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                  Going out on a limb with Strasburg. :D
                  I'm also the head of Giovani Soto's bandwagon, but there is no other Tiger fan that will see his awesomeness. Plus, Turner got promoted over him to Lakeland despite the fact that Soto has been better in every way (minus his walk rate).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
                    Borat, its Chris Ray..............

Do you want me to burst this bubble for you or let him do it?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I think almost everyone is on Strasburg's bandwagon.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        Borat, its Chris Ray..............

Do you want me to burst this bubble for you or let him do it?
                        I really don't think he cares how bad Ray is, all that matters is that Molina is gone.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I really don't think he cares how bad Ray is, all that matters is that Molina is gone.
                          Its not an addition by subtraction.....

Its like showing up late for the Hindenburg only to be compensated with tickets to the maiden voyage on the Titanic

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• BD, 4 out of 5! Time to break out the celebratory heroin!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                              Its not an addition by subtraction.....

Its like showing up late for the Hindenburg only to be compensated with tickets to the maiden voyage on the Titanic
                              Molina was blocking Posey, the future of the Giants offense, from starting at catcher. Ray will not be blocking anyone.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The Reds 1st round pick from a few years ago, Devin Mesoraco, is finally pulling it together!
                                He is in AA now, on pace to finish the year hitting around .300, 30+ HR and nearly 90 RBI.
                                And at a position we are very weak at, catcher, he could be on the fast track to the big leagues at only 22 years of age. (22 as of 6/19)

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information