No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still can't get over how bad that call at third was in the 10th. It didn't affect the game, but I haven't seen a call that bad in....

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
      I still can't get over how bad that call at third was in the 10th. It didn't affect the game, but I haven't seen a call that bad in....

Since this?

Comment

• We've had two beyond awful calls against us this year that were worse.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Scott Rolen was called out looking at strike 3 that had to be saved by the catcher from hitting the dirt. Never made it above mid-shin.

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

• Probably been said but I don't care

A.J. Hinch and Josh Bynres are ******* GONE!!!!!!

**** YEAH!

Byrnes took a perennial winner and made it one of the worst teams in the league year in and year out.
            • Eric Brynes 3 years - 33 Mil...WTF
            • Carlos Quentin for Chris Carter...ugh
            • Jose Valverde for Chad Qualls, Juan Gutierrez, and Chris Burke...I bet Burke was the selling point on this one
            • Max Scherzer and Daniel Schlereth for Edwin ******* Jackson and Ian Kennedy...WHY!?
            • Barret Loux #6 Overall...mother fudger
            • Hire A.J. Hinch, Director of Player Personnel as your manager...a man who has never managed a game in his life at any level, and lets make it a 5 year contract just incase

Sorry Broduer I know you had a crush on the man for what ever reason

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
              Scott Rolen was called out looking at strike 3 that had to be saved by the catcher from hitting the dirt. Never made it above mid-shin.
              I bet Johnny Damon knows how he feels right now ...
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                We've had two beyond awful calls against us this year that were worse.
                In all honesty, no. This one didn't end up affecting the outcome of the game at all like the perfect game one, but that was at least a fairly close play at first. This was probably one of the worst calls I have ever seen. Again, it didn't affect the outcome of the game so it doesn't matter, but this is wayyyyyy more obvious then the two against you guys.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...108198050.html

One year from today, the Mets will add to their payroll a 47-year-old, past-his-prime power hitter who has a reputation as a malcontent—a player who has been retired from professional baseball for nine years and won't play another game again.
                  starting on July 1, 2011, Bobby Bonilla will remain on the franchise's payroll for 25 years, collecting an annual salary of $1,193,248.20. Those are the terms the Mets agreed to Jan. 3, 2000, when they bought out the final year of Mr. Bonilla's contract.
                  Well that's pretty sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                    Hahahahahaha. This is why Steve Phillips is currently on TV, not in a front office.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

Hahahahahaha. This is why Steve Phillips was on TV porking fat broads, not in a front office.
                      fixed for accuracy

bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                        • Max Scherzer and Daniel Schlereth for Edwin ******* Jackson and Ian Kennedy...WHY!?
                        This one still remains to be seen.

Comment

• Here's a better question: How come Schlereth isn't in the majors yet? The kid is a huge talent and has the stuff to get guys out. Is it a money thing?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                            Here's a better question: How come Schlereth isn't in the majors yet? The kid is a huge talent and has the stuff to get guys out. Is it a money thing?
                            Because his control blows.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

In all honesty, no. This one didn't end up affecting the outcome of the game at all like the perfect game one, but that was at least a fairly close play at first. This was probably one of the worst calls I have ever seen. Again, it didn't affect the outcome of the game so it doesn't matter, but this is wayyyyyy more obvious then the two against you guys.
                              http://detroit.tigers.mlb.com/video/...91381&c_id=det

Given the game situation, I don't know how that isn't the worst call of the year.

Oh, and Schlereth and his 6.7 walks per 9 innings are getting called up.

http://www.blessyouboys.com/2010/7/1...ts-the-call-to
                              Last edited by Michigan; 07-02-2010, 10:06 AM.
                              I'm a state.

Comment

• Yeah the pitch that was a good 7 or 8 inches off the plate, outside, and prolly even a little low was the worst call of the year. I think the umpire had some more drinking or something that night.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information