• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sooo Cano for AL MVP...amirite?
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
      sooo Cano for AL MVP...amirite?
      He's been slowing down. But he's still super sexy. Big hit Sunday night. He's being so much more patient. It's showing up in the his walk total a bit but he's consistently working counts deeper this year. The weirdest thing is that he's been pounding lefties. Most of his HRs are off lefties.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        sooo Cano for AL MVP...amirite?
        As of now, probably Morneau if the Twins win the Central and Cano if they don't.

Comment

• Miguel Cabrera has to be there also.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yeah, Morneau and Miggy probably have him beat.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Cano is definitely in the conversation with both of them. His numbers aren't quite as good but he plays a more premium position than first base. I'd have Morneau with a slight lead followed closely by Cano and Cabrera in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Cano is definitely in the conversation with both of them. His numbers aren't quite as good but he plays a more premium position than first base. I'd have Morneau with a slight lead followed closely by Cano and Cabrera in that order.
                Cabrera has 16 more RBI, 2 more HR, and a higher slugging percentage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                  Cabrera has 16 more RBI, 2 more HR, and a higher slugging percentage.

RBI's are stupid, and the slugging percentage difference is less than Morneau's advantage in OBP.

Comment

• Pirates seem to be heavy favorites with Mexican 15 year old pitcher, Luis Heredia. I don't know if I should be too excited since the Pirates were suppose to land Sano last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      RBI's are stupid, and the slugging percentage difference is less than Morneau's advantage in OBP.
                      I don't think OBP wins MVP votes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                        I don't think OBP wins MVP votes.
                        I'm talking about who should win it, not who will. Morneau traditionally fades down the stretch though so with that factored in Cabrera might be the favorite.

Comment

• Marlins inquire about Dotel.

Comment

• In the top of the 7th inning, the Reds have scored 9 runs off of 3 hits, 6 walks, 1 error and 1 passed ball.

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

• Things just keep getting better and better on the North side...

Comment

• Ryan Ludwick is headed to the DL.

Tremendous, that means more playing time for Nick Stavinoha. I think I'm going to be sick.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information