X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Jim Joyce is at first base...

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
      Carpenter is 77-26 as a Cardinal. The only pitchers with a better record than that through there first 102 decisions in mlb history has been Pedro Martinez and CY Young.

One bad outing and your ready to release him. Go **** a goat.

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time, this is the same dude who was talking crap on Albert Pujols.
      O rly i forgot where i said that? I didn't know it was irrational for a fan to be to be mad when their team loses. An ya i will talk **** about Pujols. He is having a bad year right now. Thought this was the year he would get the triple crown. All of his offensive stats are down a significant enough amount from this time last year. Batting average is down .26, OBP down .41, HR's down 12, RBI's down pretty much everything down. His batting avg. and OB% are at the lowest they have been at this time in years.
      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
        O rly i forgot where i said that? I didn't know it was irrational for a fan to be to be mad when their team loses. An ya i will talk **** about Pujols. He is having a bad year right now. Thought this was the year he would get the triple crown. All of his offensive stats are down a significant enough amount from this time last year. Batting average is down .26, OBP down .41, HR's down 12, RBI's down pretty much everything down. His batting avg. and OB% are at the lowest they have been at this time in years.
        Yah, they're down for him...but they're still above average. It's not like he's hitting .240 or something he's still over .300 and he's top 5 in both HRs and RBIs. I think you're confusing a down year with a bad year.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
          Yah, they're down for him...but they're still above average. It's not like he's hitting .240 or something he's still over .300 and he's top 5 in both HRs and RBIs. I think you're confusing a down year with a bad year.

It's almost like you're saying that it's unreasonable to expect him to put up 1.000 + OPS seasons every year until he retires.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
            He's still the front runner for League MVP. Would be his 4th.

didn't know being on pace for 40 HRs and 121 RBIs was considered a "bad" year.

Comment

He's still the front runner for League MVP. Would be his 4th.

didn't know being on pace for 40 HRs and 121 RBIs was considered a "bad" year.
              When you grew up watching baseball in the steroid era, which I assume Bob has, those numbers are bad.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                When you grew up watching baseball in the steroid era, which I assume Bob has, those numbers are bad.
                I assume Bob is a Cubs fan trying to stir ****.

Comment

• Trade him to my team...I'll find a roster spot for him on my team. I'll have him batting DH for thr Tigers! BSDL, Pujols is a beast unlike many out there.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

• When you put up the numbers that Pujols does, you're allowed to have a 2007-like season once every three years.

Comment

I assume Bob is a Cubs fan trying to stir ****.
                      Now that is just going to far. Way below the belt to think that.
                      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• All Star teams are being announced at 12 on TBS.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• A.L. Starters:

C Joe Mauer
                          1B Justin Morneau
                          2B Robinson Cano
                          3B Evan Longoria
                          SS Derek Jeter
                          OF Ichiro Suzuki
                          OF Josh Hamilton
                          OF Carl Crawford
                          DH Vladimir Guerrero
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• N.L. Starters:

C Yadier Molina
                            1B Albert Pujols
                            2B Chase Utley(Martin Prado)
                            3B David Wright
                            SS Hanley Ramirez
                            OF Ryan Braun
                            OF Jason Heyward
                            OF Andre Ethier
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Omar ******* Infante

Comment

• I'm kind of upset that Cutch didn't get in, but Meek deserved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information