No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's the bee's knees and a swell fella.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Tallion is going to be asking for a ton of money also. Draft is going to be very interesting this year.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• http://baseballdraftreport.com/

Damn, Hecheverria is really a jerk, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Tallion is going to be asking for a ton of money also. Draft is going to be very interesting this year.

Just offer him with full expense covered for either NYU or Columbia. he will bite it. Guaranteed.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post

That breaking ball is absolutely fantastic
            I want him at 2, but I don't know how well Hunnington likes HS arms in the first.

I know for a fact that Neal will most likely pass on Harper if he is there.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              I want him at 2, but I don't know how well Hunnington likes HS arms in the first.

I know for a fact that Neal will most likely pass on Harper if he is there.
              yeah, Pirates are that easy to read..lol.. which college players are likely to be a Buc? Deck Mcguire or Bryce Brentz sounds good to me so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
                yeah, Pirates are that easy to read..lol.. which college players are likely to be a Buc? Deck Mcguire or Bryce Brentz sounds good to me so far.
                I like Bentz a lot. I love his bat and he could fill in as our future 1B. I like that LSU pitcher, but he's hurt and I am tired of grabbing damaged goods in the draft. Drew Pomeranz and Christian Colon are two other guys I can see the Pirates considering.

Comment

• one of the Royals top P prospect Danny Duffy is walking away from baseball...fml

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                    one of the Royals top P prospect Danny Duffy is walking away from baseball...fml
                    Better or worse than having one of your better prospects leaving baseball to become a priest?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Better or worse than having one of your better prospects leaving baseball to become a priest?
                      not sure but sucks nonetheless

Comment

• I suppose Duffy is a better prospect than Desme so I guess it would hurt worse.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          I suppose Duffy is a better prospect than Desme so I guess it would hurt worse.

2nd best P prospect behind Motgomery and definatly in the top 10 so this is a blow.I can hope he has a Greinke like revival

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                            one of the Royals top P prospect Danny Duffy is walking away from baseball...fml
                            Who next? Aaron Crow?

Is he actually done with baseball or just LOA?

Comment

• Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
                              Who next? Aaron Crow?

Is he actually done with baseball or just LOA?
                              not sure.I've heard he's done and also heard LOA

Comment

• Dylan Covey at 7 please unless Tallion or Harper are there.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information